Daily Drop: Binder Coils

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Ooh, a ceramic jack-o-lantern next time? Dare we hope for an actual jack-o-lantern sometime in the next couple of weeks? It ought to make a pretty spectacular splat!

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
this episode made me giggle a little bit :)

wiggle wiggle wiggle...

Seki

Dec 22, 2009
This inspires me to invent a new dance move! I shall call it, the epileptic worm!

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Alright, This was a good one. This was interesting to watch and not EXACTLY what I expected with nothing interesting to see.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
dex-dex said:
the wiggling is hypnotic!
wooooooooah!
One of them just doesn't want to go down, just keeps wiggling! WIGGLE. WIGGLE. WIGGLE. ...submit to gravity! Stop wiggling! ACK.
He just needs to be the hipster douche bag and needs to stand out.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
ooh pretty... better than I was expecting.

the Halloween decoration preview just screams crowbar (I hope)

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
At times it looked like they were defying gravity completely and just hovering in space whilst getting their wiggly on. Pretty awesome.

I have to say I love this series. Such a simple concept and takes relatively little work (I'd assume you had a log of like 20 things dropped in one film session and space the filming out over weeks). And yet out of the simplicity comes genius!

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
The Random One said:
Wow, kudos to whoever chose this one. Binder coils wouldn't even cross my mind if I was asked of a list of things to tape after being dropped from the top of a ladder, but it's obviously awesome. Wiggly wiggly wiggly.
Thank you. This is what happens when my office recycles old calendars... and I take them home...

Office supplies can be really fun when you don't just do what you're supposed to with them.

Feb 18, 2009
That was unexpectedly amusing, and educating. I didn´t know binder coils can be wiggly like that.
Tally LRR said:
The Random One said:
Wow, kudos to whoever chose this one. Binder coils wouldn't even cross my mind if I was asked of a list of things to tape after being dropped from the top of a ladder, but it's obviously awesome. Wiggly wiggly wiggly.
Thank you. This is what happens when my office recycles old calendars... and I take them home...

Office supplies can be really fun when you don't just do what you're supposed to with them.
Admirable attitude, and just think how many people you guys have managed to entertain by reusing old junk. Outstanding.