Daily Drop: Cereal

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
Why the hell is it so fun to watch things break in slow motion? Oh well, have fun cleaning that up.
You know what? I think cleaning up after the item in the preview for Monday (a 40-oz bottle of Colt 45) will be even worse.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Am I the only one who thought that the cereal look like an explosion?

Anyway, entertaining drop guys. Awesome.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I did not realize the bowl was ceramic. It looked like paper bowls my parents use to use when we went camping.

If the preview for monday is beer that is a waste of perfectly good beer A WASTE!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Wow, as they fell , some pieces broke into smaller ones. That was, somehow, surprising for me.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
That wasn't quite what I expected... IT WAS EVEN COOLER!

Seriously though, that was one of the best episodes yet. I loved watching that thing hit the ground, the cereal and milk splashing out, and the bowl simply get obliterated. Truly awesome.

And Monday's looks to be just as interesting...

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
gee i'm happy i don't have to clean that mess up... i eat my cereal from a plastic measuring bowl , drives my woman quackers even if i put the thing in the dishwasher after

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
Huh that's interesting. I would have thought more force would have been directed upward than that. It just sort of splatters out laterally and settles quickly.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I was expecting it to be Correll or something else relatively shatter resistant. I've rarely been so happy to be so wrong.