Daily Drop: Cheezies

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cheezies

A drop that is both delicious and nutritious.

Watch Video

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
The dropsite looks so clean. Either this is from earlier in the filming run or someone did some serious cleaning before the drop.
also droping spray paint like that could either be highly awesome or a complete let down. Either way I'll be watching.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
i'm afraid that i am completely unable to think of a CHEEZIE pun for this drop. oh well.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... well it may not have livened thigns up much, bus those are some nice boots there.

Still, is it just me, or is ther soemthing terribly familiar about the first part...

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Well. That boot was random, wasn't it?

Then again, maybe those cheese puffs DESERVED to get stomped on. You know, for being the generic, no-name kind. Unlike REAL Cheezies, like the ones used as one of the ingredients for Iron Stomach Challenge, Canada Day 2009.

(In case you're wondering about that: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/445/Poutine )

So... an aerosol can this Monday?... Why am I worried?

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
What the hell those weren't real Cheesies! I thought you guys were Canadian?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Not bad but I did like the extra testing you guys did. :D

So monday's looks like it should make things either extra cheerful or extra messy... D:

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Oh man, those things are indestructible. Then suddenly, a boot to the cheezies. The boot is a good addition to the Daily Drop Armory.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Very interesting drop, was expecting more fragmenting from the cheezies but the boot totally made up for it.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
I like the boots.

Reminds me of mine. :D

And that makes me especially curious whose feet they are... XD

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
I think those are Kathleen's boots... I seem to remember seeing them in something else LRR, but I can't place it.