Daily Drop: Halloween Candy

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
RejjeN said:
I dropped my cellphone (Well it slipped off my table) while watching this. THE IRONY AAAARGH!
That's not irony, that's just coincidental.

I love having a new video each day that I can watch without sound.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
What if there is no tomorrow?

Well, with the loss of all that delicious looking candy, there may now not be a tomorrow...!

Looking forward to the pumpkin too...:D

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Half that candy looked licorice-flavored anyway (read: GODAWFUL TASTING!! >_<).

As for that pumpkin (damn, that thing's HUGE! Gabriel-Belmont huge!!!), it'll be fun to watch tomorrow.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I should've realized there would be no lid. Pumpkin smashing is gonna be awesome. They're less tough than coconuts so there mustn't be a crowbar for sure.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
A bit disappointing. The direction of the bounce took most of the action out of vision. Was any thought given to a second take?

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Teh pumpkin wil BURN! Also there is no tommorow, there wasn't one today... anyone else hear tht? And Perfectly good candy used in a perfetly good episode. Great job guys:D

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I liked the sound the plastic made as it shook during the slo-mo drop but that's nothing compaired to the joy that tomorrow will bring! :D

Maybe if we pray we can see a return of the crowbar for the pumpkin.

thorin01

May 15, 2010
Too bad a lot of action happened off screen. That's physics for you. Still looked pretty cool.

PUMPKIN!!!!

Jigokunokijin

Dr. Aimbot McWallhack
Apr 14, 2009
The only thing I could think of the entire time watching this was that the spice drops were screaming "FREEDOM!" the entire time.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
What kind of weak ass Halloween candy do you have in Canada anyway? I've never been so disappointed in our neighbor to the north.