Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Pudding Condom

I want to know where this idea came from, but then I kind of don't.

Watch Video

cke

Jun 20, 2010
What a waste of potential ;p

Also, that perfectly timed "Yes!" really adds to this video.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
To be honest, I clicked on the video just to see what "Pudding Condom" was. Didn't expect it to literally be a condom filled with pudding.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
An awesome Drop video; but have mixed feelings on the selection of a condom, never mind one stuffed full of pudding. God, I hope the sex toys aren't next. ...ok, now that I think about it part of me actually does hope they are. I dunno. That was still awesome in anycase.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
This drop was so cool...but condom pudding? I don't even know what was going through your heads.

Cinderblock! Woo!

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
Satisfying. On the first drops it looked aestheticly pleasing, and then we get cinder block. What more could you want?

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Who would have thought that a condom not breaking would ever be a failure? :p

That was pretty cool though, especially the second drop.

Gammaj4

Nov 18, 2009
direw0lf said:
quite the proof of durability there. could almost be used in an ad campaign :)
Except that you can see it leaking after the second drop.

Otherwise, yeah, great drop.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
This is by far the best squishy type drop and cinder block for the final crushing blow. This coming Monday, time to viva pinata!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
UK
The second drop was pretty awesome and I guess I know why you didn't want to use the crossbar for this drop when it had splash out everywhere.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Lol! Oh man, that was a good laugh! This is by far the funniest drop so far! Good times..

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
I'm torn between laughing my ass off and being speechless. I must admit though, when the condom hit the floor and turned into a "puddle" I was reminded of the one room in Portal 2 where
you have to splash all the white portal surfaces in the room

and now Portal 2 has been ruined for me :( If you're not sure of what I'm getting at, replace the pudding in the condom with what normally would fill one up. Ugh! Even worse when I think about putting the portals on the ground! Such a forceful exit!

Panayjon

Aug 12, 2008
Talk about a money shot... but yeah, that was actually really interesting to see the dynamics of pudding in action. Sure its trapped in a condom but probably the best one could hope for without just dumping a vat of pudding...

I just got the next idea for your daily drop!

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Hands down the best drop so far. The spat the condom made before jumping back into shape was amazing!

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
The best drop in awhile.

I don't actually have anything to add to that- the video pretty much speaks for itself.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Now THAT's a cock block if I ever saw one.
mjc0961 said:
I know right, How would you ever cum to that conclusion?

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
It appears that Ol' Crowbar is being replaced due the Cinderblock being able to cause more destruction. I approve

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?

Apr 28, 2008
Sir Broccoli said:
Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?
Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Irridium said:
Sir Broccoli said:
Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.
A "making of" this Daily Drop would make a great Loading Ready Run episode.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That was so Kathleen that thought of that, wasnt it?

I was so surprised though...but, Cinder Blook took care of that!

Angnor

Nov 11, 2010
Wow! Awesome drop! Easily one of the best.
The cinderblock was perfect for this one, too...

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Reminds me of my ex-wife..

But no, that was hauntingly beautiful. This calls for a visit to Tesco, and some strange looks from the cashier.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
hope im not the only person to watch this because it has the word condom in it <..>

<.<

Haven't watched a daily drop for months until the title caught my eye, and curiosity took over.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Sir Broccoli said:
ROFL XD

I did have a similar experience, except it was condoms and athlete foot cream... and no its not what it looks like XD

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
Best DD to date. Will the cinderblock be a permanent addition to the arsenal of destructive implements I wonder?

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I think the lesson we've learned here is "don't slam your dick off the floor from a stepladder during sex, the condom will burst a little."

...And "Don't drop a cinderblock on your dick during sex. Your dick will explode."

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
That is one strong condom. Too bad it wasn't tough enough to handle a crowb...I mean, cinder block.

This was a creative drop. I hope to see more like this. It makes DD more entertaining.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
After the first drop:
"*blinks*
*pause*
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Repeat for the second drop, too.

Definitely one of the better eps in a while. That's not to say that recent ones haven't been good, just that this one was oddly awesome. ^_^

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
So when I saw the title for this one I thought "Wow, what a waste of a condom and pudding" But seeing the 2nd attempted was just EPIC!

This is easily now in my Top 5 Drops!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Coming to the comments section, i was expecting more dick jokes. Oh well.
But on topic, the drop was epic and funny, especially the second one.
And the brick was pretty painful

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This was actually pretty cool. The way it completely flattened out was awesome. You could have called this "sea creature part 4" or whatever part you're on now.

Plus... It's a condom. They're surprisingly sturdy. If having sex with one won't cause it to break (most of the time) I'm guessing a 5-10 foot drop won't.

Also, cinder block. That is all.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Dayum.

Pudding, a condom, and a cinderblock. Only Loading Ready Run could bring them together in one video and concoct this much awesome.

Apparently, they haven't drifted away from Fun With Condoms...

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
HankMan said:
mjc0961 said:
Made my fucking day, and it's only 11 AM!

MeleeMittens123

Jan 14, 2011
Wow! Now that's science. I could watch this all day because of how cool the condom conforms when its dropped. And the cinder block makes it even better! Such a good drop!

Jingermanoo

Mar 7, 2009
A lot of the drops turn out to be highly disappointing and just simple smashes, the best ones are where the objects do something unexpected and this one exceeded all expectations.

Feb 9, 2011
WaaghPowa said:
Didn't expect it to literally be a condom filled with pudding.
Neither did I. I just thought I was behind on my terminology as far as the pudding world is concerned.

In regards to this video, this is probably my new favorite one. :D

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
so you're combining stuff now?
and it looked awesome
good choice for the cinder block as i wouldn't like to be in the shoes of graham hitting that thing with a short range weapon

i approve

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
So i guess we all learned something today. When having sex don't introduce a cinder block into your foreplay because they dramatically increase the failure rate of condoms. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

stikku

Dec 16, 2009
Q: You sure that was pudding?

A: In what other way could one fill a condom

bluewolf

Apr 16, 2011
I found it quite amusing actually... don't really want to where the idea came from though.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Best Daily Drop Ever.

We get the equivalent of two Koosh drops + Cinder block action + explosion. Can't get any better.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
This is easily my favorite one! It was so disgustingly hilarious and disturbing the way it flattened out then bounced back into the air!

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
I find it ironic that on average we get 20-25 comments in these threads.
But when they start pudding perverted things in the videos the comments nearly tripple.

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
so educational =D

Like the second drop. always fun to see impacts like that in slow motion. still really want to see a potted plant take the fall.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Three things:

1. I'm horrifically disturbed.

2. Those were amazing bounces.

3. When I watched the video, it had 69 comments.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
It's...it's...
So beautiful and majestic! The way it jiggles and defies physics and the malevolent people trying to break it. So inspiring.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
That was incredible. You may have outdone the cat.

Actually, no but it was still really good.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
i lkike the cinder block but there really should be a bit of graham screaming like a nut previous to it

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
The little droplets on the 2nd drop are nice touch. One of your better ones I must say!

I have to say, I cringed when you brought out the cinderblock.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Let this be a warning, condoms and cinderblocks should be kept away from one another.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Nicolaus99 said:
God, I hope the sex toys aren't next. ...ok, now that I think about it part of me actually does hope they are.
Next week: a vibrator inserted in a fleshlight

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
The cinder block returns by popular demand! Personally though, I figured the crowbar would've been more epic for this.

Next up, breaking Viva Pinata!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Amazingly flaccid, yet surprisingly resilient. And the cinderblock was just the right explosion of awesome!

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
Hell yeah, I wouldn't consider any of these 3 drops a failure. One of the best episodes so far.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
that was one of my favourite drops yet, and it was nice to see the cinderblock come out for once.

mjc0961 said:
WIN

Apr 25, 2009
Woah, that second bounce was awesome!

I love the fluid springiness :]

I'm just gonna watch it again...

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Crowbar, move over. You have been replaced. I shall be demanding cyder block more now.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
That was great. Seriously, that thing deformed almost as much as the Jello monster.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Now that was another very cool one.. though I'm not sure I want to know where you got the idea to do it from.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Jaredin said:
That was so Kathleen that thought of that, wasnt it?
According to Twitter [http://twitter.com/loadingreadyrun/status/71659699782696960]... yes. Like all disturbing things that come out of LRR, Kathleen had her hand in it.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
I know the purpose of the show, but I think in the case of a condom the fact that it didn't break by simply dropping it should be anything but a failure, heh.

On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.

Dumb_Joe

Feb 3, 2011
This has to be one of the best and funniest Daily drops. The cinde block in the end made my day :D:D:D

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Ah yes. The ol' pudding + condom.

Many a nights been spent with that combination.

Naterkix

Baron of Sealand
Oct 31, 2008
I'm really glad you showed both the pudding and condom separately first, otherwise there would've been some questions floating around that I'm not sure I would've wanted the answer to... They way that bounced around in slow-mo was pretty awesome. It was like a water droplet combined with Flubber. The cinder block was a good choice for an epic finalé.
Though it'd be interesting to see someone's reaction to the video withe the pre-drop parts edited out, so they just see a condom full of some white stuff be dropped and the exploded by a cinder block.
Blargh...

Mar 16, 2009
Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank said:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?
The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
I think that with the way it reacted like a Koosh, but then more-so than a Koosh was extremely impressive. When it failed and Paul pointed for what I thought was the crowbar, I thought it was about to go badly wrong. Then you surprised me with the cinder block and all was well with the world.

A good job you didn't drop the cinder block on the Koosh, methinks.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.
Cats and sex ? who would've thunk it? :)

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Makes me wonder what on earth people are doing in bed when their condoms break if this one can withstand this much abuse.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Still amazes me how strong these things are sometimes, but I also call bullshit.

Oh yeah, fill it with pudding and drop and throw it at the floor and it doesnt burst or break. Yet, wear one and screw a girl and then.....oh dear, "I think I might be pregnant".

Doesn't make sense!!

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Don Reba said:
Catalyst6 said:
Exactly. God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
hands down the best Daily Drop....its so awesome in every way that it even beats my former #1 the Jello....seriously from the sheer ridiculousness of the concept to the two drops and the sticky end brought by the cinder block

Apr 28, 2008
AstorSapolsky said:
Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank said:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?
The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.
In light of this moment, smooth jazz will be deployed to help you ease through this situation.

In 3

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
There's been flavored condoms for quite a while. I'm more surprised no one's done this already, really.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Cinder block was brilliant, not only comedically, but also for the purpose of breaking squishier things. Would've come in handy on the toothpaste bottle, I'd bet.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
dex-dex said:
was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!
I don't know where you are from, but I really hope they don't make plastic condoms there.

>.>

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
I wonder if Daily Drop will get Escapist badges. I want a Pudding Condom badge!

On topic: Not really what I expected to happen, but that doesn't matter, because what did happen was so much sweetness.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.
God help anyone who ever tries to put a condom on a cat, because he is going to have his eyes clawed out.

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Tis has given me two insights, one; ill always know condoms are designed for hitting hard. and two; never fuck a cinder-block.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Put things into condom, get 4 times the views. You know what to do with that Pinata !

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
That was amazing. Best Daily Drop ever. I'm still laughing thinking about how much the thing stretched on impact, not to mention the satisfyingly awesome explosion when the grinder block fell on it,

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
This was... awesome.

Glad they used the cinder block - I was expecting a crowbar and thought: but the crowbar won't be able to break this because it's too thin...

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
I...

Uh...

I...

=P

This was simultaneously hilarious and disturbing. Also, colour me impressed at that condom brand's resilience =)

I also agree that the timing of the 'Yesss!" in the music as the cinderblock caused the pudding to, er, burst forth was amusingly, inappropriately appropriate.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
I wouldn't say the first two drops were "failures". Those were some pretty cool splats taht went right back into shape.

And when Paul pointed I was hoping to see Graham shake his head and refuse to touch the thing with his crowbar. But the cinderblock was good too.

Mister Swift

Disingenuously asserting.
Jan 27, 2010
HankMan said:
mjc0961 said:
Well played, good sir.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
My favorite drop yet. That second drop was awesome, I love how it flattens out and then reforms.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Seeing how the cinder block came to an immediate stop, with no little wiggle or even a little bounce, was quite weird.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Scrythe said:
dex-dex said:
was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!
I don't know where you are from, but I really hope they don't make plastic condoms there.

>.>
I am from Toronto, Canada. You can get pudding condoms at every store that sells pudding and condoms.

AvsJoe

May 28, 2009
Even better than the Jell-O episode! That was awesome! And yay cinderblock!

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
Cinderblock does not fuck about. No bouncing, no wobbling, it just hits the ground and stays there.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Dec 15, 2008
This was an awesome drop! I especially liked where it completely flattened out on the second drop before reforming.
overtone said:
i lkike the cinder block but there really should be a bit of graham screaming like a nut previous to it
cymonsgames said:
And when Paul pointed I was hoping to see Graham shake his head and refuse to touch the thing with his crowbar.
Alex does the crowbar, not Graham.
Don Reba said:
Catalyst6 said:
Well, it's better than sex with cats.
BehattedWanderer said:
Wait, whoa, when did cinderblocks come into things?
During the TV episode.
wooty said:
Oh yeah, fill it with pudding and drop and throw it at the floor and it doesnt burst or break. Yet, wear one and screw a girl and then.....oh dear, "I think I might be pregnant".
You're using the wrong brand, then.