Daily Drop: Pumpkin

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Pumpkin

A rite of passage for bored teenagers everywhere, the pumpkin drop.

Watch Video

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Damn. Seeing that thing burst open, I have expected a chest-burster to fly out and lunge at Paul.

...cool!

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Personally, I liked the first drop, how it just went "Thump" and flattened the reformed. All in all, a good episode, I know everyone here was eagerly awaiting that drop

JohanGasMask

Jun 25, 2009
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".

Scarecrow21

Apr 1, 2009
First one it almost looked like a basketball the way it bounced.....

Was hoping the crowbar was going to make an appearance but it seems the pumpkin gave in after some initial punishment.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Third time's the charm, it seems.

What was that thing for next time? It looks like a block of Velveeta cheese...?

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Pumpkin for Haloween. Nice. Could only have been more Haloween-spirited if you dropped an actual human skull - though I do see how that would lead to some problems.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
JohanGasMask said:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".
But I think that would be very popular though :eek:

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
What's the next drop? It that a gab of coffee grounds or something? For some reason that is what I immediately thought it was.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
Pumpkin for Haloween. Nice. Could only have been more Haloween-spirited if you dropped an actual human skull - though I do see how that would lead to some problems.
Have you ever watched MythBusters? There are stores where you can buy human bones, though they're mostly populated by goths.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Loved the last drop!!

I just like how all of the insides burst out like the entrails of some poor unsuspecting victim being disembowled and torn limb from limb, by a Shoggot or possibly even Cthulhu as he Bites into their soul....

ALL HAIL THE GREAT OLD ONES!!!

And make way for Azathoth who brings the Epitome of Chaos in his Wake! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
How did that pumpkin survive the first drop???

(*after the third drop...*)

Well, to be fair, it is pretty damn thick. Good thing the pumpkin did eventually relent.

So what have we learned?
Pumpkin. More durable than Rubik's Cube. Less durable than pepper shaker.

And what IS that thing in the preview? I have no idea... I'll just find out Monday.