Daily Drop: Rubik's Cube

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rubik's Cube

Daily Drop solves a Rubik's Cube, the easy way. Or is it the hard way?

Watch Video

sune-ku

Cynical optimist
Mar 25, 2009
Ah now that's stress relief, watching one of life's most annoying puzzles smashed in slo-mo to melancholy music...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Thought the first one was rubbish. Glad to see you keep till we get ultimate carnage. Also really loving the music to this show, feels like it'd feel good with a Portal montage video or something simular.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
That was cool. I was kinda afraid that the first drop was the end and the matter was settled. But thankfully i was wrong.

Also: yeah, finally found out what was inside one of those thingies. I was so sure it was evil wizardry...

Also, again: what the hell was the object in tomorrows edition? Looked to me like some sort of wooden spawn of Cthulhu.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
This episode is sooo much better ;D

I prefer the music after the fail happened, suits the whole slo-mo thing better. And it was a nice suprise too :3

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
So... did you solve it?

Owlslayer said:
Also, again: what the hell was the object in tomorrows edition? Looked to me like some sort of wooden spawn of Cthulhu.
A model wolf? I'm pretty sure I saw a muzzle in there somewhere...

MeteorK

Apr 25, 2010
Alexander Teh Great said:
I love stuff getting broken :D But wasnt this supposed to be daily? i was abit dissapointed it didnt air in the weekends aswell
if you read beneath every video, you'll notice it says every weekday ;)

Also, awesome idea for videos guys, appeals to the fun-loving fans of carnage in all of us =P

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
How about dropping an original Gameboy and a Nintendo DS in one episode, just to see if they're still using Nintendium?

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Tharwen said:
So... did you solve it?

Owlslayer said:
A model wolf? I'm pretty sure I saw a muzzle in there somewhere...
Yeah, looked like a wolf alright.

The Journey

Jul 12, 2010
I've gotta say that while being a big LRR fan, the previous 'drops' were fairly... ordinary and didn't inspire much in me.

However at seeing that damned Rubix Cube drop and (after the chuckle inducing FAILURE moment) shatter into a million blocks, a large grin made it's way across my face and I loved it.

Kudos to you guys. Maybe it was just an object that had a more evocative link for me than the previous ones but I really enjoyed this. Maybe intersperse a little bit of typical LRR humour into these things somehow?