Daily Drop: Salt & Pepper

redxylophone

Oct 16, 2010
LMAO, Alex with the crowbar was hilarious! Definitely the best Daily Drop so far.

Awesome as always, can't wait for the next drop.

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
I wonder if the failure of the pepper to break is down to the difference in grain size between salt and pepper, causing it to absorb the impact into the pepper rather than the glass.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow that was some strong pepper. It took several drops and didn't even break. Like the introduction of the crowbar to make sure we get a nice show.

"Crowbar is ready." I couldn't help but here that in a deep Russian accent. Or maybe it was the voice of the Overlord tank from C&C generals. Oh well either way it was epic. In mine mind.

Keep up the entertaining work!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Once again I feel the need to praise LRR for their dedication to shatter a glass receptacle while protecting oneself only with goggles for nothing more than art science art science shits and giggles.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
You know things don't have to always break, right? Although part of the Pepper's resilience is the fact that it kept landing on the corner.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Alex_LRR said:
I started using the cbar with gloves after the first shot because I raked the skin off my knuckles.

Also, I didn't think me and Graham looked that similar...
I think its the beard... That everyone remembers Graham and his beard.

Could your beards compete to the death in a fight? o_O

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
hahaha, this was the best one yet!
I hope the crowbar returns in the future.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Ahahaha! That was wonderful.

Okay, so maybe I do have more reason than just Yahtzee, Moviebob, and the comics to stay here.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Alex_LRR said:
I started using the cbar with gloves after the first shot because I raked the skin off my knuckles.

Also, I didn't think me and Graham looked that similar...
It's the goggles. I usually don't mix the two of you up (in like crapshots and whatnot).