Daily Drop: Sponges

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Dropping the sponges were a randon choice. Making them wet was a little better. At least they make a wet thud.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
cke said:
What, no crowbar?
But seriously, I want to see an xbox controller dropped a couple of times and than smashed by Graham Freeman.
Just to note again for those unaware that's not Graham Freeman behind the Crowbar. It's his air stealing roommate Alex. His over oxygenated blood stream causes his brain to assume all non shattering objects are in fact, Zombies. This is what angers him so much and forces him to smash things with Crowbar.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Hello? Is there a place we can request drops?

I would like to see a dropped:

Nachos
Full Coffee Cup
Deck Of Cards
Rubber band Ball
Someone Dignity

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
curious to know how many of these they do in one go. they can probably get away with doing a whole months worth in an hour XD

MrSnaztastic

Apr 3, 2010
I thought it was kinda dumb at first, but I really love this series now.
Can't ever have too much slow motion.
And I WANT THAT BACKGROUND MUSIC!

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
MrSnaztastic said:
I thought it was kinda dumb at first, but I really love this series now.
Can't ever have too much slow motion.
And I WANT THAT BACKGROUND MUSIC!
It's easy to get, just go here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/music] and you can listen to it or even download it from the escapist.
The background music is from Younnat and is "Old Movies Not Terrible".

Also I agree. You can't have too much slow motion.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
Unimpressive until the water was added. :)
DTWolfwood said:
curious to know how many of these they do in one go. they can probably get away with doing a whole months worth in an hour XD
mcnally86 said:
Hello? Is there a place we can request drops?

I would like to see a dropped:

Nachos
Full Coffee Cup
Deck Of Cards
Rubber band Ball
Someone Dignity
Actually, to answer both of you, because renting the high-speed camera is ridiculously expensive (actually buying one is almost freaking unheard-of, since it costs more than some cheap houses), what they did was rent the camera for a week and dropped crap for 14 hours a day. The only thing left is editing, so requests will not be honored, unless you request something they've actually already done.

Also, Nachos were kind of done in the "Chips and Salsa" video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/daily-drop/2489-Chips-Salsa