Daily Drop: XYZ The Best of Daily Drop

Comrade_Beric

Jacobin
May 10, 2010
InevitableFate said:
The Pepper should really have been included. Just because it really is the CLASSIC Crowbar.
Agreed. It was pepper's resilience and the Daily Drop crew's absolute commitment to destroying it that made me watch this series every day.

gameoni

Jun 9, 2010
great the 40 is still my fav and a awesome why to start a "best of" episode. still waiting for the behind the scenes clips you promised.

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Here's to the wanton destruction of many a helpless inanimate object and to the anticipation we feel as more come our way. Thank you, Daily Drop, for making us smile, laugh, and gasp.

And to those who feel the pepper pot was maligned, consider: Greatest Drops Volume 2. Because nobody stops at just one compilation...

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
The hourglass is still my favourite drop ever.

LOL'd at "Macbook Pro," too.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Excellent episode! >.< !edosipe tnellecxE
Anagram of Clientele Exposed.

Some great choices in there. I thought the salt and pepper shaker would have been included but in hindsight it's not the best crowbar episode.

My top 3 so far:
1. Salt and Pepper
2. Light Bulb
3. Jello

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
LOL the lightbulb of the gods

now I have an urge to hang a crowbar up in my room. you know, for home security

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
That lightbulb is amazing, though I've gotten conked on the head by dropping a glass bottle on a hard surface and it bounced right up against my noggin. Glass is an amazing and unpredictable material.