Dante vs. Kratos....

getinmabelly

May 19, 2009
Simple enough, who would win in a fight: Dante from the Devil May Cry series or Kratos from the God of War series (as if both of those needed clarifying).

Oh and feel free to add anybody else into the brawl; Bayonetta, Chuck Norris etc.

Protomega

Feb 4, 2011
I would have to say Kratos, his brutality and multiweapon capabilities with the ability to just spawn them out of his arse is just amazing, mainly because they are sharp.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
Kratos of course he is a god come on no contest, is this the part where I say we don't like VS threads?

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
I gotta go with Dante.

Simply because of the guns, if we assume that Kratos is mortal then all Dante has to do is to pull the Trigger a couple of times... in his demon form... with the gunslinger style.

But if you talk about close combat, then I really don't know, but I'd stll give it to Dante because he kills with more style.

Kratos is still badass though.

But if he's in Godmode, then that's cheating!

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
I believe the moderators will win, as with a swift click of the mouse, they can close discussions that are against forum rules, thereby showing Dante, Kratos and anyone else who runs the show here.

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
If we're factoring the highest power-levels available for these characters, i.e. maxed out stats, all special abilities, and every unlockable weapon and power from the entire franchise, then I'd have to give it to Dante. Kratos may be a god filling himself with the power of other gods, but Dante eats precisely that type of monster for breakfast before turning it into a cool new weapon. Man, I'd love to see the kind of weapon that Kratos would turn into after getting his ass handed to him by a demon prince wielding an infernal guitar.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Kratos, because he is the half son of a god, and has divine powers himself..

era81

Jun 11, 2009
If it's in a cutscene Dante he can't be killed in a cut scene no matter what happens to him but out of a cut scene Kratos with ease.