Dare You Take Our Uber Pokemon Champion Quiz?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
16 tries. Bad, but not as bad as the 21 try Hardcore Wow quiz a while back. I also had a 28-minute total time because my computer decided to be slow. I hate this machine.

James Raynor

Sep 3, 2008
There is an error on the quiz, rest takes a turn for the pokemon to wake up thus none of the four can be the answer.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
James Raynor said:
John Funk said:
James Raynor said:
There is an error on the quiz, rest takes a turn for the pokemon to wake up thus none of the four can be the answer.
Wrong ;)
So you're going on about hydration then?
I'm not giving you the answer. But if Rest does what you say it does (it does) and yet the Pokemon is awake next turn (it is), then you're the one missing something, not me.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Phoenixlight said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Phoenixlight said:
Can someone post the answers :D?
Umm...no. Not if I don't wanna get banned. AND I'M NOT MESSAGING ANSWERS, EITHER!
Would you really be banned for that :O ?
Probably just suspended/probation'd, but we're not supposed to tell!

That's what makes it special!

*polishes badge*

mr.machoke

Apr 3, 2010
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi like the music hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but got bored after a bit hi hi hi hi hi hi

TJF588

Jan 29, 2009
I feel Slowpoke. I kept answering
Blastoise
for three times, then changed up the Type weakness loss answer, thinking that was the one I missed. After getting 80% from that, I looked back over the
Types for the Metagross opponent
and realized
Dewgong's Ice weakness is balanced out by its Water-type (I guess it rusts Steel, or the liquidiness is less affected by such hydrodynamic metal? Anyway, thnx, BUlbapedia!)

Gragh, if I had a mind to double-check that, I coulda got it in two tries.