Dark Horse Comics Mass Effect: Redemption Giveaway

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Dark Horse Comics Mass Effect: Redemption Giveaway

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/MassEffectRedemption]

From the Lead Writer of BioWare's Mass Effect 2 comes the graphic novel, Mass Effect: Redemption [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595824812/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=00TRP0GHJ6CMGBKHE77D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]! Thanks to Dark Horse Comics, we are giving members of The Escapist a chance to win a copy of the graphic novel!

Beginning today, you can enter into the Dark Horse Comics Mass Effect: Redemption [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595824812/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=00TRP0GHJ6CMGBKHE77D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]. Location doesn't matter - United States, England, Japan - anyone can enter and have a chance at winning a copy of the Mass Effect graphic novel.

For a full list of rules on how to enter and the timeline for this event, please click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/MassEffectRedemption].

Good luck!

sosolidshoe

May 17, 2010
Where's the privacy policy mentioned, but not linked to, in the article? I'd rather know what's up before I hand over my real name and address ta.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
Location doesn't matter - United States, England, Japan - anyone can enter and have a chance at winning a copy of the Mass Effect graphic novel.
Spinwhiz, I could kiss you.
Apart from, y'know, being my nemesis and all that.
So I can't kiss you.
Instead, I'll just post this pic again
And wait for the blutack/sticky-tack competition.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Man, this would be sweet if I won this. Then I wouldn't have to worry about trying fruitlessly to hunt down a copy in the 95+ degree heat!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
sosolidshoe said:
Where's the privacy policy mentioned, but not linked to, in the article? I'd rather know what's up before I hand over my real name and address ta.
http://www.themis-media.com/content/privacy

Greyfox105 said:
Spinwhiz said:
Location doesn't matter - United States, England, Japan - anyone can enter and have a chance at winning a copy of the Mass Effect graphic novel.
Spinwhiz, I could kiss you.
Apart from, y'know, being my nemesis and all that.
So I can't kiss you.
Instead, I'll just post this pic again
And wait for the blutack/sticky-tack competition.
Frapple said:
It doesn't matter where you live because Dark Horse is shipping international!
I'm still on The Escapist website...right?
I told you guys we do what we can to try and get international shipping for giveaways. :) Sometimes we can, other times we can't. This time, Dark Horse Comics came through huge.

TheNamlessGuy said:
How exactly would the confirmation take place?

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, I'm joining because my friends birthday is coming up, and he loves Mass Effect. You can always hope.
[sub]Also, I don't have any money to buy him a present with[/sub]
If you are chosen as a potential winner you will be sent an email in which you must respond to within 24 hours.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
TheNamlessGuy said:
Spinwhiz said:
If you are chosen as a potential winner you will be sent an email in which you must respond to within 24 hours.
So you just respond to the email?

No overly complicated goat sacrificing ceremony?
Good.
Well, first you have to submit yourself as an entry. Then, if you are chosen, yup, just resend the email back to us with whatever we ask of you. For this event it will be something fun and to verify that your shipping info is correct.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Wait, is this the entire Mass Effect: Redemption, or only the first issue? (Because I have the first one with my Collectors Edition already, though I don't have the others...)

EDIT: Oh, also: Hooray for international competition! Finally! <3

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
So that's Red Dead Redemption...Mass Effect Redemption...what next? Fallout Redemption?

On a serious note this is acctualy quite cool, i would enter if i had patients to read books...

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
arc1991 said:
On a serious note this is acctualy quite cool, i would enter if i had patients to read books...
Uh... it's a comic book. (Or is "graphic novel" the correct term? I'm unsure)

Bryan Jue

Mar 18, 2010
I'm not going to enter into this contest since I already own a copy of this, and I don't want to take it away from someone more deserving. However, I will say that it's pretty good and a must-read for fans of the Mass Effect series, especially with Lair of the Shadow Broker coming soon.

Good luck, fellow Escapists!

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
So I'll just be constantly chewing my finger nails and doing a bunch of stuff nervous people do in anticipation of seeing if I actually win this. Oh lawd I hope I win.

accountdeletethis

Stand-up philosopher
Sep 10, 2008
Eruanno said:
Wait, is this the entire Mass Effect: Redemption, or only the first issue? (Because I have the first one with my Collectors Edition already, though I don't have the others...)

EDIT: Oh, also: Hooray for international competition! Finally! <3
Same situation here - I'm thinking it's only the first issue, but I'm hoping someone with more info responds.