Darksiders II Review

Darkwolf22

Jun 23, 2009
Micheal Wincott Is the Voice of Death. You heard me. the man who Played Top Dollor, Rochfort, and Guy of Gisboure (in The Crow, The Three Musketeers, and Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves Respectfully.) Is The voice of the Pale Rider. This alone should warrant a look see

Joriss

Dec 27, 2011
Finally got my hands on this game. Was really looking forward to it and it is good, I just think the whole 'death'-thing is misleading. This Death doesn't got around causing horror and despair (except on demons that are already loaded with it), this is a hero who just wants to fight for good, for...life actually. Well that's my impression so far, it's kinda uncanny or something.

Phoenix8541

No Regrets
Sep 10, 2012
I can see gameplay getting decent marks for this, but for story already I feel a little awkward playing a guy called Death who resembles playing a certain spartan we all know. Death needing help do anything is a little far fetch for a person with such a reputation. Yet it is a story so I will always keep an open mind. Someone put some thought into it enough for them to spend money to make it that way, so you never know.