Darksiders... Is anyone getting it?

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
I am very interested in playing it, but will hold off til some more reviews come out. Although the reviews that have come out so far have been really positive.

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
no....

might rent it sometime in the future though

Bloody Crimson said:
I really didn't imagine The Horseman of War to look beefity when I read Revelations front-to-back.[yeah, I actually did] I imagined him to be a little more...thin, Subtle, yet rage in his eyes. Plus I don't have a ps3 or 360 so I wouldn't be able to play it if I wanted to.

Though I will admit the story premise and monster and location artwork seemed pretty neat.
He looks like Arthas from Warcraft...0o

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
It seems like a neat premise, but I'd need to read some reviews and watch some gameplay videos before I picked it up.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Rather interesting. Need to read a review first, at the least. Can't say anything for sure yet.

lasherman

Mar 11, 2009
I thought it sounded pretty sweet when I read about it a while ago. Also, apparently, near the end of the game you get a gun that works like the Portal gun. Sounds pretty cool.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
The thing that puts me off, is that all i've seen is stuff about the story, and nothing in-depth about the gameplay. I think i'm going to hold off for the reviews.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I've been following this game since summer, and I've loved every second of it. Definitely going to buy it.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
God, they said War was the first Horseman.

I was so angry.

(For those with lack of better knowledge, its Conquest, War, Famine, Death from first to last)

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
i might get it, but probably not because from what i played at Comic-Con its kinda repeatative gameplay-wise and it kind of reminded me of the Spawn game (which isnt really all that good) but it looks like it'll have a moderately good story and its nice to look at, so im unsure...

ikyda1

May 22, 2009
i was gonna get bayonetta but has its just devil may cry with woman as the lead i'll take my chances with darksiders

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Mrsnugglesworth said:
God, they said War was the first Horseman.

I was so angry.

(For those with lack of better knowledge, its Conquest, War, Famine, Death from first to last)
Its actually war, famine, pestilance (sp?) and death.

And this games look interesting enough to warrant purchase

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Lolth17 said:
I might. The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are pretty cool, I guess. Probably wait for a review though.
my thougts exactly thank you for reading my mind,

but I won't be getting it, the money will go into a new amp.