Darkwood Gets a Release Date in a New Trailer

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Darkwood Gets a Release Date in a New Trailer

Survival-horror game Darkwood was successfully crowdfunded back in 2014, and it's getting a full release next month.

Darkwood first popped up back in 2014, when it raised over $57,000 in an Indiegogo campaign. The game is described as "free-roam survival-horror" by its developer, polish indie studio Acid Wizard Studio. It's been in Early Access since July of 2014, but next month it will get its full release. The announcement comes in a live-action trailer released yesterday.

The game will task you with surviving its top-down world scavenging materials, crafting weapons, and then using your skills to set traps and barricades to help you survive the night. Along the way, you'll have to deal with the game's cast of characters, and make decisions that will affect not only your chances of their survival, but theirs.

Darkwood is getting its full release on Steam on August 17. It's still available in Early Access [http://store.steampowered.com/app/274520/Darkwood/] as we speak.

[gallery=7565]

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Every other comment on Youtube - some variation on "dat ass!" On that note I really gotta see the VVitch. i gotta see gameplay before I get interested. But survival horror in a colonial themed world? If this were multiplayer, I'd base my guild off "the Village".