David Jaffe Not Working on PS3 Twisted Metal

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Miumaru said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I hope its a sequel to Twisted Metal Black and I know the team that did Black are dead (WHY DID THEY TAKE THAT PLANE TRIP?!) but I still wanna see Dollface again
Screw Black. I loved Twisted Metal until Black. If I remembver correctly, it was 2 that blew my mind.

If a new one does come out...360 too please.

Though a new TM done right would tempt me to the Sony side (though My PS3 collection would be quite small)
YES! Twisted Metal 2, god that was a great game...

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Awwww, A next gen Twisted Metal would of been awesome. Think I've still got TM: Black somewhere around here, must dig out

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
TM2 was mindblowing. It was the evolution of the Mario Kart battle mode that a friend and I had been wanting (after playing an uncountable number of hours in Kart battle mode of course).. and it blew us both away. The series definitely went downhill after TM2, though Black was pretty good.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Miumaru said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I hope its a sequel to Twisted Metal Black and I know the team that did Black are dead (WHY DID THEY TAKE THAT PLANE TRIP?!) but I still wanna see Dollface again
Screw Black. I loved Twisted Metal until Black. If I remembver correctly, it was 2 that blew my mind.

Though a new TM done right would tempt me to the Sony side (though My PS3 collection would be quite small)
What was wrong with Black? It was the darkest one, and 4 sucked ass

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Quiet Stranger said:
Miumaru said:
Quiet Stranger said:

What was wrong with Black? It was the darkest one, and 4 sucked ass
It was eye-rolling dark. The ones before were dark enough, and I I kinda prefer it more silly dark than super serious dark.