Daylight Review - Slender Pickings

Chill

Dec 16, 2013
Didn't Jessica Chobot write the story for this game? Is there a level where you find her in your house licking all your stuff?

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
had some interest when i saw it on steam but after watching some gameplay videos, it didnt look that good to me. since someone on steam forum told me that its pretty much collecting a certain amount of notes to proceed.
amnesia bored me (no really, it was boring for me) this installment will not really excite me. i only played the beta version of slender and it wasnt that creepy either.

so yeah, a pass for me. busy with other games anyway.

Apr 17, 2009
Jasper van Heycop said:
And people say AAA development is out of ideas... I wonder what the next indie game will be: A Dayz Clone, a Minecraft clone or an Amnesia/Slenderman Clone? Maybe a mix of all three?

Come on indie devs you should be the innovators, remember? Leave the stagnation to EA and their ilk.
SlendermineZ! Coming soon to an internet near you!

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
This is from the studio that made 2011's awful "blackwater" game, widely derided as one of the worst games of 2011, if not THE worst game of that year. They have a history of making bad, bad, bad, games (although I have been told that some of the Blacklight games they made are decent enough).