DC Ending New 52 Imprint After Convergence

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
A new Batman Beyond series? Cool. I always thought they could do more with that setting so I keep an eye out for any appearances Terry makes in the comics scene.

TheSchizoid

Oct 28, 2009
Prez? Really? The comic about an 18 year old elected President Of The US? WTF?

RE: Starfire. I like the new costume too but really put off they gave her eyes definition. Just looks weird outside of the Titans cartoon.

Grumman

Sep 11, 2008
On one hand, Secret Six is coming back.

On the other, I'm still holding a grudge over its cancellation the first time around, and what they did to Batwoman.

So I don't know whether this will be enough to get me back.

Shinkicker444

Dec 6, 2011
Power Girl and Harleyquinn? Admittedly I don't know as much about comics as I would like but that sounds like a fanfic team-up/crack pairing shenanigans in full swing. Which will probably be kinda hilarious.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
So - not being in-the-know about comics, but based on the picture - I'm going to assume this is about Italy somehow.
Also, wtf regarding the "my boobs aren't big enough"-girl in picture #9.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
faefrost said:
So the plan is to "let the New 52 die a quiet death and slowly change things back to more or less what they were and what the fans expected in the hopes that said fans might come back?... please... we're desperate here... please come back we haven't eaten in months!"

Or am I reading that wrong?
"You want my money? Return the Main Man to his former greatness! He's a parody of 90's comic book trends, you can use that! Also, for the Love of Christ, make it FUNNY. I've had ENOUGH of this grim dark stories, and heroes that take themselves so seriously. "