de-rez: Behind the Game: Valve

faselei

Jul 19, 2008
Come for zero, stay for de-rez. Delivery, timing, and concept bang on as always. A true talent.

Cheers De-Rez!

Relgaro

May 30, 2008
This is actually got to be one of my favourites, it was almost very british like humour, which is why maybe some didnt find it funny, but i actually really did think this was one of his best. De-Rez does the best videos on here.

mhitman

Sep 10, 2008
gasto post=6.71050.717112 said:
I like the fact that De-rez has 2 pages of replies while Ben Croshaw's Zero Punctuation has 30.

Anyways, I hate the escapist magazine for not supporting Firefox 3.0 for the videos, I had to use the old IE 6 to view the videos. Shame on them.
de-rez and yahtzee are the only reasons i regularly visit the escapist

Sniper_Zegai

Jan 8, 2008
I liked the idea of some insane guy coming up with all the awesome games from Valve, its a shame there were no TF2 references but I'll get over it.

Funny as ever.

Yokorose

Jun 4, 2008
im going to be an smart ass and tell you guy got it wrong about portal it was made by some people at a universite/collage then valve made it better :p

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
What? No de-rez this week? In the words of Yahtzee:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Lightwave7871

Mar 19, 2008
Dull, plodding, predictable and obvious that pretty much sums up every De-Rez video I've watched.

The Stephen Hawking thing raised a smile but that was about it...

Escapist - Home of Zero Punctuation.... and some other stuff...

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
De-Rez is a nice change from the constant clutter of people with the opinions of "LOLOL YAHTZEE IS 1337 AND SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!"
gasto post=6.71050.717112 said:
I like the fact that De-rez has 2 pages of replies while Ben Croshaw's Zero Punctuation has 30.

Anyways, I hate the escapist magazine for not supporting Firefox 3.0 for the videos, I had to use the old IE 6 to view the videos. Shame on them.
I'm using Firefox 3.0 and I can view the videos :/

faselei

Jul 19, 2008
Hmm... perhaps you simply don't get the Anglo-Irish humour thing then. Its very dry and often very dark and sarcastic. Compare De-Rez and Zero to Unforgotten Realms for a very good example of the differences!