de-rez: Clan Excelsior

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
This is probably one of my favorite De-Rez's, I was laughing through most of it. Keep up the good work guys.

whistleduck

Mar 27, 2008
Mogsam said:
For God's sake Phil why do you insist on never wearing trousers. First Speedo's then boxers. I've seen your man goodies way too much!
i'm his girlfriend & now I'VE seen far too much...

i wonder how many takes you had to do of the crotch scene by the way guys, & i'm guessing it was phil's idea...he loves doing the gay bits. i still haven't recovered from seeing him in his mother's dress, i'm waiting for the day he asks to borrow my pants :S

immortal88

Nov 7, 2007
whistleduck said:
Mogsam said:
For God's sake Phil why do you insist on never wearing trousers. First Speedo's then boxers. I've seen your man goodies way too much!
i'm his girlfriend & now I'VE seen far too much...

i wonder how many takes you had to do of the crotch scene by the way guys, & i'm guessing it was phil's idea...he loves doing the gay bits. i still haven't recovered from seeing him in his mother's dress, i'm waiting for the day he asks to borrow my pants :S
Lol whistleduck. You're the defacto source on this one, did he stuff for the video ahaha. Anyway, this was pretty good, didn't keep me laughing the whole time, but certainly some good chuckles. And yes I am a PC gamer, so we are capable of laughing at ourselves.

whistleduck

Mar 27, 2008
immortal88 said:
Lol whistleduck. You're the defacto source on this one, did he stuff for the video ahaha.
he says yes, but it was more to protect his manhood from slack's face, than his self esteem!

hehehe...he's gonna hate me for this...

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
Good video, I'm more console gamer then PC gamer (Do both though) and found the whole "Console Tard" joke funny and not offensive in the any way. Loved the stereotype of PC gamers, very funny. Not laughing the whole time but deffinitly laughing when you made a joke. Also, where can I get that shirt? Chris Slake's(Roosevelt's) shirt, not any of the other shirts. Tell me please.

kenji8055

May 28, 2008
Why does everyone keep referring to this console war?

My 360, PS3 and PC have been able to peacefully exist in the same room for some time
Maybe my hardware should become the ambassador of their respective platforms to try and bring an end to the bloodshed and stupidity although then I guess you'd all have to find something else to use to segregate the great gaming community

the_geordie

Mar 2, 2008
Is it not obvious that the more expensive the "gaming rig" the better the "gaming rig", hence at this moment in time a PC based gaming rig will always be "better" than a console rig.

Also note that since the same game for a PC tends to be cheaper than its console equivalent, the more PC games you have the better !!

Fact !!!

Armada651

Jan 2, 2008
kenji8055 said:
Why does everyone keep referring to this console war?

My 360, PS3 and PC have been able to peacefully exist in the same room for some time
Maybe my hardware should become the ambassador of their respective platforms to try and bring an end to the bloodshed and stupidity although then I guess you'd all have to find something else to use to segregate the great gaming community
Good god man! That's a ticking time bomb!

Armada651

Jan 2, 2008
Then now is the time to upgrade, the mid-range cards preform really well. For $150 you got yourself a Nvidia 9600GT.

DGKT93

May 24, 2008
roosevelt said "this guys been gaming for longer that anyone i know, he knows all the slang."
you were right he was using abreviations. lol.

nano123456789

Jun 8, 2008
They were purposly speaking the pc "slang" wrong as the joke. The first was mmorpg second was roflcopter and the third was omg but they said them all wrong.

Slakah

May 21, 2008
Thought it was good, better than the Jack Thompson Vid, but imo it's a bit slow in parts.

Also whats with the Drawn by Pain advert at the end?