de-rez: Daniel's Story, Part One

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
Daniel's Story, Part One

This week de-rez presents Daniel's Story.

Khanco

Jul 8, 2008
Random, yes, but not bad.

Sniffing Tesco's own coffie isn't good for your health. I tried it once, the doctors said I might have permanent raibn dmgage.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I liked it. Definatly had its moments, even managed to make me laugh at the slapstick bit which is rare. I think that part 2 will be even better :)

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
What the fuck, two brilliant near perfect de-rez's in a row... THAT hasn't happend since resident evil and searching for Gordon Freeman.

the_geordie

Mar 2, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil post=6.74000.817888 said:
Pah, real men IV Tesco Value Coffee.

And TomNook, don't be silly, there's been no mega-bust ladies yet.
Correction - its tesco GOLD coffee - derez isnt that cheap!.

Another good episode - and of course another original story line (as always).

Archetype

Oct 1, 2008
I found that funny, especially at the start, but then it got a little boring half way. But I found most of it really good! I can't wait for the next one and it is interesting seeing de-rez submit within a week.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Hahahahah i loved the gaming montage
Nice to see some more actors and locations aswell
Keep it up Chris

Fuuten

Sep 5, 2008
I haven't watched all of your work, however out of all the ones I have seen this is probably my favorite. Well, this and the how to be a cool gamer video. The randomness of your work is a welcome addition to the list of Escapist videos I watch and I hope to see more. :D

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
Lol at the bad game design resulting in cutting your hand on the disk, nice spin on that. Rest of the episode was pretty funny aswell. Keep up the good work.

m_jim

Jan 14, 2008
This is why I love de-rez. Slapstick humor, random silliness, and criticism for bad games. Can't wait for part two!