de-rez: Daniel's Story, Part One

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Overly long montage again, but really funny.

Anyone else think it was hilarious that he only got kills with the auto-shotgun?

Actually, is it sad that I find that funny?

_Nocturnal

Nov 4, 2006
Sweet.
Reminded me of I Love Sarah Jane [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1157658/] a bit, which makes it even sweeter.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Good at the start but seemed to trail off quite a bit. Love your attempt at playing StarWars FU.

Chickmcjr

Jun 24, 2008
"Damn your bad game design!"

This was really, really well done. I'm impressed you can make it so interesting with so few characters. Not to mention the ending was extremely random. Just the way I like it! Can't wait for part 2.

ND

May 24, 2008
I actually watched someone snort instant coffee once.

And no, it wasn't pretty. :p

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
I like it, the drama actualy worked despite the intended irony and seing TF2 fotage always cheers me up.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
The bits with the bike made me laugh out loud. It's such a dumb joke, but it kills me. And Chris' dad (I'm assuming it's his real dad) is awesome not only for playing a zombie, but also for delivering lines about male prostitution with conviction.

Can't wait to see the next part.

Matty-C

Jul 23, 2008
That one definatey had some funny moments. I love Chris' originality and variety. It always keeps me entertained.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Star Wars FU - The latter part of the title is what George Lucas is saying to anyone who bought the game.

raemiel

Jun 8, 2008
Absolutely brilliant video (with crappy quality though, but that might be me). The bike gag was equal to Flying High's drinking problem joke in my books, and that's pretty damn high! Everything else was brilliant and even when it was in danger of getting stupid with the zombies it was justified with the continued plight to be a pro-gamer despite the dead walking the earth.

Just brilliant, I love ZP but de-rez is just pure gold!

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
It love it that Chris (sorry, Dave) runs out of the house, gets on his BMX, falls off, and decides to run instead of taking the car conveniently available right behind him.

SlimSpaceman

Feb 6, 2008
Well done! I like how it starts out with you running, then a flashback, and then the run continues...

L3D

Jul 15, 2008
Paincake said:
Whats is the soundtrack used in the last part?
I would also like to know what was that music played in the start and end. It really gave a nice mood to this vid.

I wish I could be a pro-gamer too.