de-rez: Daniel's Story, Part Two

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
Daniel's Story, Part Two

This week Daniel's exciting story continues with Daniel's Story, Part Two. To catch up, watch Daniel's Story, Part One [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/de-rez/266-Daniels-Story-Part-One].

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
I must say, two great episodes in a run is still the record, I knew it was unbeatable. At least Dan got a nice jacket, to hell with the woman.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Hmmm not as good as i was hoping it would be, the first episode was great but this one lacked something, there was never any punch lines and daneils seems to have forgotten he is a wuss.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Ah de-rez, with these weekly updates you are really spoiling us.

...apologies for invoking the Ferrero Rocher advert. Good work, always a pleasure, keep it up, etc.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
I got it....eeeeeuh... I got it....euh...

That was great, even tough I didnt understand what ''mart'' it was. But w/e. Thats a shity comment I just did right there...yack... oh lets press post anyway!

Horray!

MattyboyJ

Sep 11, 2008
Ah Chris, you never fail to make me laugh. Two cracking lines this week.

"I was building something, and it just fell on top of me"

and

"That zombie down there started a fire. It was not me"

illumin8

Mar 2, 2008
I thought it was weak. The one bit I laughed at was the guy lying with everything on top of him. " I was building something it fell down" way he said it made me laugh everything else though wasnt great.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I gotta say that I disagree with what most people have said about this episode. I loved it. It was a great follow-up to part 1 and I can't wait till part 3. Its still not up there with Residant Evil and The Search for Gordon Freeman but its gettin' bloody close.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
That was some kind of random. But the bit about the jacket made me laugh out loud, so I'm calling it a win.

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
Wait.... Every week now....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

*Deep breath*

okay I'm done now

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Loved this series. Can't wait to see what happens. Part One was a great intro! Keep it up!

escapee

Feb 28, 2008
That blonde guy Davey Stewart is a genius the way he delivers his lines is comic genius.
I think he should go professional, hes such a natural comedian I lol'd at him the whole time.
Chris should try making him the main character for a few episodes and see how it turns out.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
I didn't think it was as bad as everyone else thought it was. I thought Chris playing WarCraft as soon as he got access to a computer was very random and funny, and at the same time reminded me that Chris was "trying to become a pro gamer".

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
Firstly, I'd like to say I hate the words to be continued. Second, fantastic, can't wait for the next episode!