de-rez: Daniel's Story, Part Two

Matty-C

Jul 23, 2008
I love zombies and sweet-ass coats. Thanks for making my week that much more entertaining, Chris.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Another good vid. I couldn't help feeling some of the lines could have been better executed though. The bit with the jacket was great.

pierre61

Aug 23, 2008
These blokes are doing far more than most of us .. i.e. getting up and doing something!
There's nothing wrong with the production, actors, music ... just needs a funny script. Laughing your bollocks off with a few pals who are of the same frame of mind whilst watching 'The weakest Link' or some other God awful show is 'of the moment' and bloody hard to capture when staged.

I applaud the enterprise ... but currently it isn't funny.

(I actually mean this in a good way, but it isn't going to come over as such)

Madrak the Red

Sep 6, 2008
daedrick post=6.74620.840667 said:
I got it....eeeeeuh... I got it....euh...

That was great, even tough I didnt understand what ''mart'' it was. But w/e. Thats a shity comment I just did right there...yack... oh lets press post anyway!

Horray!
Ah, I see you are American, judging by your use of the word 'mart' and your enormous posterior.

I kid, I kid, but anyway...
T.K Maxx is kind of a discount stroe. It buys all the unsold products from other shops and sells them on at much lower prices. Its great for clothes if you don't want 'This seasons fashions' and don't mind shifting through lots of stuff.

Incidentally, that as the only bit that was really funny. The other jokes... a bit meh, I thought.

stevepint

Nov 19, 2008
Fantastic stuff. "That zombie down there started a fire. It was not me" was a great line and the facial expression with the line gave it an extra chuckle level for me. I look forward to part 3...

thx01138

Oct 2, 2008
whens part 3? i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it