de-rez: Dave Hiroshima Investigates

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
Extra te... aliens xD That's my favorite line. Very well done, i was wondering when you guys would be back

Dechef

Feb 7, 2008
A COPY OF FEAR 2 JUST FELL FROM THE SKY
THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THE ALIEN'S INVOLVEMENT IN GAMES DEVELOPMENT

Awesome video.

Gazok

Feb 28, 2009
Best video for a long time, I think.

Also... Homeworld 2 was made by aliens? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Eh... crazy neurotic paranoid people are funny and it's great to laugh at them in good fun.

But someone acting like a crazy person... the joke gets old fast.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
After over a month and a half away, I'm disappointed to check the video page and find this crappy series hasn't been canned yet. Got my hopes up, Escapist, and ruined Christmas for all.

Oh well. Off to Unforgotten Realms.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Russ Pitts said:
blackcherry said:
Just to ask, why is it that it takes so long to produce the episodes now? Real life just getting in the way?
Slack has been off actually "enjoying himself" and making "real movies" or some such crap. So de-rez will be monthly for a while. I suspect it's just a cover-up for a month-long drunken bender, but I can't get any truth out of the kid.
If he makes the drunken bender into an epsiode then you will hear no complaints from me :0

SmoothGlover

Dec 3, 2008
I used that "up your arse" line in one of my things for Uni. Not saying you stole it or anything (as there is no way you could have) *Shakes fist*

Awesome episode though.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Hey, I have the same keyboard as Chris! : )

Some pretty good ideas in there, but I think it's time to experiment a bit more with the technology, like green screen effects and the like. For the kind of things they do I think that would make it far easier to come up with good ideas.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Jacen Solo said:
Nice I'm glad you guys are making videos again. But to be honest I don't like that fat guy you guys have in there now. What happened to the old cast? What happened to the guy who played Jack Thompson?

Edit: Did I read that right? Every Friday...
I think its been answered in another of these threads, but from what I recall, people have gone off to uni, elsewhere etc. Those people left in the series are those that are still around.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Jacen Solo said:
blackcherry said:
Jacen Solo said:
Nice I'm glad you guys are making videos again. But to be honest I don't like that fat guy you guys have in there now. What happened to the old cast? What happened to the guy who played Jack Thompson?

Edit: Did I read that right? Every Friday...
I think its been answered in another of these threads, but from what I recall, people have gone off to uni, elsewhere etc. Those people left in the series are those that are still around.
Are they coming back?
That is something to ask Russ Pitts or perhaps Slack himself.