de-rez: F*** Microsoft!

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
de-rez: F*** Microsoft!

Chris Slack takes a personal moment with us to talk about the Wii and XBOX 360.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
It's okay, but Bill Gates jokes haven't been funny for YEARS. Especially since, you know, he's basically not in charge of anything at Microsoft anymore and pretty much does fulltime charity work.

Feb 13, 2008
Wilson!!! The hamsters had babies this time...

It was good, but only good I'm afraid. Best laugh was at the "It would be gay", which I know I shouldn't be laughing at.

MetalBaird

Aug 21, 2008
Yeh, wasn't to bad, impressive that you did absolutly everything yourself tbh.

The gay joke was the peak. Added humor to the fact that Microsoft is a pile of metaphorical gay on the big steel fence that is the modern gaming world.

Keep it up!

Feb 13, 2008
I think Chris just needs more focus to what he's doing. Both the Microsoft Attack and the Perfume ad could have been full length episodes, but they seemed rushed together.

The reason the Jack Thompson (and the Voice Man) episode worked so well was they had solid form, well timed jokes and a good punchline.

I'd humbly suggest a little more brainstorming before you jump behind the camera, get everything out of the joke that you can.

For instance, in the Perfume Ad, where he thrusts his arm at the audience, you can see his armpit, so... exaggerate it by having a huge ball of hair there.

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
Me and my friends try to do what you do chris...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRaYxGvtHOo

See?

however, mr. slack, you are very good at it. in fact your so good, that in our "office" we have a picture of you striking a pose. Dont ask how we got it. We just did.

Continue the good work... rolemodel.

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
"Staring Chris Slack"? Oh noes!

Good episode, though the fatality+1 thing was a good spoof, it dragged on just a bit too long. The rest is, as with everything you guys make lately, pretty damn good.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
I don't know. Maybe I just don't get the whole de-rez thing. This is probably the 3rd or 4th vid of theirs I've seen and I didn't laugh or chuckle at any of them.

The whole black and white sequence, "Xbox Fit", was just lame. Then the credits rolled and I was without laughter.