de-rez: Jack & George

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
Slow moving, but the wild overracting was lovely. Also, that final punchline is exactly the kind of snappy ending your last few videos have been lacking.

It's also nice to see you guys experimenting with other styles. The curly-haired dude has been hilarious, for some reason.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Hehe, not your best video, but still entertaining, and with an important message to all the console fanboys ;)

spazzattack

Mar 25, 2008
Frank was definitely the best character I've ever seen in any media ever. Spot on perfect. Also it was funny that in the bedroom scene there is an Xbox360 in the background of the shot. Really really well done!

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
What's all this whining about. True class as always, but still no zombies :(

I can get you a dismembered corpse if your interested. (note: I was being ironic in a post-modern way. mwhahaha)

Drakey

May 17, 2008
Im divided on my feelings for this one. DeRez went from slapstick 'B' show, with industry inserts to attempting a message dealing with real current social issues. The punchline seemed to be an open portal to taking either offence, or acceptance to current day acceptance of Homosexual people. At First I saw the offence, or the punchline being a way of defending the use of ignorance by people today. 'Thats Gay' is offencive because its ignorance, just like using Racial slurs.

Yes arguing over whether one console is better or not IS silly, because its all about preference (tee hee). and thus the punchline is more friendly.

The fact that im posting my thoughts on this does mean that this video is effective at being a conversation starter regading the issues of ignorant language. Bravo Chris for trying. To be honest, Im usually trying to overlook the sloppy use of verbal hate in many of DeRez's skits, because the Indusrty Humour is well placed.

Nice job. I hope your hearts in the right place.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
At 2:03 you can see an xbox 360 in the background. *Tsk Tsk*

This was good but what about Daniel and his story?

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
De-Rez episodes are sloppy now, they already had an Xbox 360 in the background but when he gets another they break up. It might be there to make it sillier but there is a point where it is just stupid.
I did enjoy the random noises everyone made though, nemneemenemenemnem.

Agent_No_One

Apr 18, 2008
um, what this didnt make sense until the end. can someone please tell me what was the idea behind this video here.