de-rez: Jack Thompson The Movie

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
Jack Thompson The Movie

This week de-rez airs on it's new day with a behind the scenes look at Jack Thompson the Movie, directed by Uwe Boll.

Watch Video

cosmolu

May 20, 2008
Awesome! The best De-Rez yet! I appreciate the more conservative approach to editing: things move along at a brisk pace and no joke tends to overstay its welcome. Great work!

Watershed

Dec 10, 2007
"If anyone doesn't like my movie, I will challenge them to boxing match." The scary part is, that actually happened.

10/10, genuinely funny, the ultra violent Jack Thompson cracked me up. "You need us Jack..." :D

the_geordie

Mar 2, 2008
In the escapist "News Panel":
20 May 3:30pm: "Vice City Wrongful Death Suit Dismissed"
19 May 8:30pm: "Uwe Boll Issues 'Four Screens Fiasco' statement"
16 May 8:00pm: "Postal Movie Release Cut To Four Screens".
and several recent Rockstar/GTA4 articles.

Then on 20May@6:00pm: "De-Rez: Jack Thompson The Movie by Uwe Boll"

De-Rez, that must be 'ESP' at its very best, so topical that its verging on 'visionary'!

The last few episodes have been great, I applaud your achievements in writing and producing such episodes with less than a 2 week turnaround!

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
BEST THING SINCE THE RESIDENT EVIL VIDEO, WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL, I WANT TO PAY YOU!

I seriously loved this, and it brings a point, rockstar needs Jack, and reversed.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Better, definitely better. But why do we need Jack? He's gonna sue you guys, you realize that, don't you?

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
I was hesitent at first on seeing this was Jack Thompson the movie...But that was by far the best episode yet. An Action Thriller loosely based on JT vs Videogames is something Id pay to see :-D

The Reverend

Jan 28, 2008
Brilliant, if you guys make a full length version of Jack Thompson the movie, I'd buy a ticket. I don't think Uwe's up to anything later on this year, e-mail him the concept/script. It would probably be his finest work.

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Topical and actually funny. Includes quotes which actually sound like stuff that Uwe Boll would say!

You guys really need an editor for your little sub-titles, though.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
The Reverend said:
Brilliant, if you guys make a full length version of Jack Thompson the movie, I'd buy a ticket. I don't think Uwe's up to anything later on this year, e-mail him the concept/script. It would probably be his finest work.
Second

m_jim

Jan 14, 2008
When I saw that you would be spoofing Jack Thompson, I was hoping that it wouldn't be like what you did with him last week. I was very pleasantly surprised. The random blood splatters were hilarious and the writing really hit the right notes with laughs and pacing. Well done.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
sirdanrhodes said:
BEST THING SINCE THE RESIDENT EVIL VIDEO, WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL, I WANT TO PAY YOU!
We pay them so you don't have to. Just don't steal the video and all will be good.