de-rez: Jack Thompson The Movie

Drong

Oct 31, 2007
"I am not a fucking retard like Micheal Bay, ok!?"

Great vid guys, gave me a good chuckle.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
That was by far the biggest over-reaction I've seen on an internet forum - it's ok to assume things on the web, but you took it too far[/i], but seriously, look at all of what you typed, you really think I could get all that from your one vague sentence?
What I'm trying to say is it seems like you jumped on my ass for a minor reason and I didn't like it.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Landslide said:
Copter400 said:
Ya, good video, but more off-topic, why are Revlon advertising on the Escapist of all places?
I'm sure some of our users use lipstick.
Games+Men= Lipstick.
Its so simple!

On topic, this vid didn't make me laugh just smile the whole way through. Plus it left me felling satisfied

Crowbites

Jan 10, 2008
This doesn't make any sense at all. If Uwe Boll had directed any of those scenes they wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they were.

Hilarious anyway.

bounceback11

Jan 28, 2008
Everytime de-rez takes a step forward it takes two steps back somewhere else. ok so this episode the editing was better and you stopped mercilessly beating the jokes but it just wasn't funnt at all. Uwe Boll is funny cos he says dumb stuff and actually BELIEVES it as does jack thompson whereas you guys are just saying dumb stuff. I can see a jack black movie if i want that kinda crap

boabyfett

May 23, 2008
brilliant

i came here for yat... yatz... yatttta....

that reviewer bloke.

but stay here for de-rez

finally rehistered to say that was brilliant guys.

cheers for cheering up a sad rangers fan

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
bounceback11 said:
Everytime de-rez takes a step forward it takes two steps back somewhere else. ok so this episode the editing was better and you stopped mercilessly beating the jokes but it just wasn't funnt at all. Uwe Boll is funny cos he says dumb stuff and actually BELIEVES it as does jack thompson whereas you guys are just saying dumb stuff. I can see a jack black movie if i want that kinda crap
Just saying dumb stuff? It seems like you've missed the whole point man, this is a parody - just in case you forgot.

Jofrak

May 25, 2008
<3 The phil. Hate to say it but there were only a few bits that made me giggle. Will be tuning in for the next episode in hope of a few more chuckles ^.^

DGKT93

May 24, 2008
gotta admit it was good but i prefered the resi-evil 1.... anywho, love the videos keep em comin!!!!

DGKT93

May 24, 2008
yahtzee fans may hate me 4 sayin this but i prefer this to zero punctuation

whistleduck

Mar 27, 2008
everyone's entitled to their opinion, plus that's the reason that the escapist have two different styles on board because different things appeal to different people so hopefully by looking around, everyone will find something that appeals.

& some, like me, love them both!

yay! :D

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
I have to disagree with the rest of the mindless fanboys. The Jack portions were good, but the sections with Uwe Boll kinda detracted from the whole thing. Generally, the scripting for those scenes was fairly loose and having him talk about how awesome he was didn't add anything. I'd say if you had have made the whole thing about scenes from the movie, and kept the same level of scripting and action, then it would have been far better.

I'd love to see you redo this one day like that. There can be action! Adventure! Sad love! Buddy cop fun!

manutdfan

Jul 7, 2008
I really like the music during the Jack Thompson thingy that plays after movies on this site - does anyone know the artist/track name? Especially the heavy rock bit right at the end. Thanks beforehand :)