de-rez: Jack Thompson The Movie

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Nerdfury said:
I have to disagree with the rest of the mindless fanboys. The Jack portions were good, but the sections with Uwe Boll kinda detracted from the whole thing. Generally, the scripting for those scenes was fairly loose and having him talk about how awesome he was didn't add anything. I'd say if you had have made the whole thing about scenes from the movie, and kept the same level of scripting and action, then it would have been far better.

I'd love to see you redo this one day like that. There can be action! Adventure! Sad love! Buddy cop fun!
I found those funny because most of the stuff are things he has actually said ^^ Humor by recognition!

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
I found this episode funny because Uwe Boll was taken the piss out of! Jack Thompson movie with the bits form jack thompson were the Uwe Boll standard of shittiness but they were just so funny because de-rez is so much better! I mean they make an excellent attempt to piss Uwe Boll off and they made us all laugh and most of the things said were stuff that was actually said. Bloody excellent that episode of de-rez was!

Bob Saget

Jul 24, 2008
That has to be the single greatest Jack Thompson (and Uwe Boll) parody on the internet to date. I give kudos to the De-Rez guys for this! =D

Anfield1892TheGrave

Sep 20, 2008
Immense respect needs to be given for the brilliant portrayal of the standard in mediocrity, Uwe Boll. This episode is hands down the funniest and most imaginative that I have seen so far.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Lol! I always wanted to see a parody like this, but never thought anyone would make one.

Can you do "Uwe Boll" the movie, as directed by Micheal Bay, Woody Allen, or Ed Wodd? XD

Dsdude

Dec 26, 2009
I want to recompile all the bits from the "movie" and make a real one! This would make such an epic movie.