de-rez: Resident Evil 5 Debrief

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
Resident Evil 5 Debrief

Shortly after his encounters in Africa, Chris Redfield is brought in for a debriefing.

Watch Video

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Welcome back De-rez. I've not played Resident Evil, but still made me grin - poor Chris, Umbera everywhere, making him look insane ;)

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Not bad. Also a good way of tackling the resi series. In reality it would seem like it makes no sense if explained.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Was the music in the credits taken from the Sims 2?
I have not played resident evil either but this was still excellent.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
Now I want to play RE5 just to see the plot. xD Hilarious stuff. Good work.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I half-expected his arms to be portrayed by watermelons, but I guess paper does the trick too.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Not as good as the previous ones... First Yahtzee and now de-rez, why... WHYYYYY!?

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Thats the biggest forehead I ever seen... Sorry mate, but its the truth. You did your part well tough...BUT DAMN, what a big forehead.

Lack of any costume really killed it for me, gotta say. Good joke, but yeah, it wasnt ''immersive'' at all. My apologices for being negative, but it did look really amateurish. Like, I can see this kind of stuff anywhere. Youtube is full of this kind of stuff.

2/10 imo

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
What organisation is tricell? I cant find the answer anywhere, are they like a splinter of umbrella?.. it was.. okay i surppose, but you can do so much better

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Resident Evil 5 was so great, good job parodying it :)

I very much enjoyed it, and I really missed Chris Slack in my life. Thanks Chris!

Pandalisk said:
What organisation is tricell? I cant find the answer anywhere, are they like a splinter of umbrella?
Pretty much