de-rez: Resident Evil 5 Debrief

Flukey

Feb 17, 2009
Never played Resident Evil 5, but I still loved this, it sounds like a really strange addition to the series... I must play it...

Did anyone else love the first gunshot noise? you know, when he was imitating blowing the African natives' brains out?

just me?

oh

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
"This is not paper this is my bulging biceps"
lol this was hilarious xP..
Good to see de-rez again..
though you guys might wanna pick up pace to not to get done by Doomsday arcade :D..

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Ah, I missed De-Rez. Damn flying bits of bacon with wings these days, they're out of control.

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
The writing of this piece was so top-notch that the lack of real costumes or characterization was completely overlooked. Substance over style, good show.

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
i used to love this series...slack always cracks me up and the RE5 bit was clever but kinda poorly done...must suck getting your arses kicked by the new kids on the block "doomsday arcade"...yeah i went there

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
IS there no-one I can say I really loved this than by saying I really really loved this? Except by sending you a big cheque of course.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
The_State said:
The writing of this piece was so top-notch that the lack of real costumes or characterization was completely overlooked. Substance over style, good show.
That's what I was gonna say. Funny thing though, the low budget-ness didn't stand out as much when everyone else on the site was low budget.

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
I dont see why people need costumes and stuff, RE5 is pretty real-world in looks and the writing is what matters; besides, the paper moustache/eyebrows were AWESOME. Real props just wouldnt be the same! And I dont need to have played much RE to know how much more sense this makes of it. An entertaining little watch :)

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
The_State said:
That's what I was gonna say. Funny thing though, the low budget-ness didn't stand out as much when everyone else on the site was low budget.
Seriously. No amount of budget or costumes can replace good acting and good writing.

The De briefer played his part extraordinarily greatly. I wouldn't be surprised if he had formal training, here's hoping we see more.

"NO! She's TRINITY from the matrix!"

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
That was abstract and funny, a great video. Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next episode as for this one.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Aries_Split said:
The De briefer played his part extraordinarily greatly. I wouldn't be surprised if he had formal training, here's hoping we see more.
Second that. He was the perfect straight man to Chris's...non-straight man.

stinkypitz

Jan 7, 2008
Good idea, but it could have been executed a lot better. Try taking more time on your script.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That was funny. I'm gald to see another De Rez. There hasn't been one in a while. I'm going to turn the whole world into flying bits of bacon!