de-rez: Team Fortress 2

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
DeadMG post=6.73396.794834 said:
Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.
eh...isnt there only two people in it?

"Nobody expects the yellow team! hahahaha"
i LOLd at that ^^

Jameshizzle

Oct 12, 2008
I love that you put the sniper in! Not my favorite class to play as, but my favorite character.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Tsuki Tanaka post=6.73396.805163 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't find these guys funny at all?

Even putting aside the terrible acting, there really isn't much substance to the jokes they try to pull or the plots in the videos the shove out.

Be an hero, de-rez.
You're not the only one. I thought it had potential with the first couple of entries, but it's since been a constant disappointment. Why do you think Escapist's looking for new video content? Replacement time!

Tsuki Tanaka

Sep 3, 2008
Nerdfury post=6.73396.841771 said:

Even putting aside the terrible acting, there really isn't much substance to the jokes they try to pull or the plots in the videos the shove out.

Be an hero, de-rez.
You're not the only one. I thought it had potential with the first couple of entries, but it's since been a constant disappointment. Why do you think Escapist's looking for new video content? Replacement time!
Thank God. I was beginning to think that I was one of the few people around that still had a decent amount of good taste. At least someone else agrees with me.

Would it be wrong to form a "De-rez sucks" group? xD

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Tsuki Tanaka post=6.73396.842914 said:

Be an hero, de-rez.
Thank God. I was beginning to think that I was one of the few people around that still had a decent amount of good taste. At least someone else agrees with me.

Maybe not a 'de-rez sucks' group, but a 'Time to give it up, guys. You're not funny and couldn't improve on the first few videos' group.

kurozen

Oct 27, 2008
Nerdfury post=6.73396.850479 said:
Tsuki Tanaka post=6.73396.842914 said:

Be an hero, de-rez.

Maybe not a 'de-rez sucks' group, but a 'Time to give it up, guys. You're not funny and couldn't improve on the first few videos' group.
No way, De-Rez is fantastic. Chris' and co's sense of humour may not be universal, but to those who like that sort of stuff (such as myself), it's bloody brilliant and a very welcome change from your typical, run o' the mill internet/gaming comedy.

If you don't like it, don't watch it nor try to ruin the entertainment of those who do enjoy it.

Don't listen to these gobshites Chris, keep up the top notch stuff mate!

Pudgyboi

Oct 23, 2008
I love how convincing the Spy is to the engi. He deserves an Emmy.. or people's award..?

TheIceface

May 8, 2008
Got to admit, this is my first time watching de-rez and I enjoyed it immensely. It was a combination of the accents and the acting that just made this hilarious.

Engineer facial expressions were great too. It looked like he was having a hard time not cracking up.

Favorite line:
"I can't believe you fell for that, retard!"

Zibji

Nov 21, 2008
Well fellas. Enjoy the videos, good to see some genuine amateur comedy. Really hate when you put on the American accents all the time though, it's so much better when you use your own voices.

Zibji - Co. Derry

SAccharing10

Jul 3, 2008
Why are so many people against the De-Rez boys? It was fantastic, just because it's not hilarious every second doesn't make it "lame", it's called setting the scene and working up to it, God damn. Fantastic as always.