de-rez: Team Fortress 2

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
de-rez: Team Fortress 2

Chris Slack saps a sentry in Team Fortress 2.

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008
It was kinda weak compared to the other episodes, but the Spanish Inquisition pun makes up for all of it.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Loved it. Yes, the Yellow team was an excellent ending.
I was worried that your videos would never come back up to the old standards after a few shakey episodes but I am glad to see that I was wrong.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
jejeh, was nice, and good ending, but i though that the sniper would say: thanks standin´ still wanker!

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
:p

Picked up towards the end. Lines such as 'I can't be believe you fell for it again! Its just a piece of cardboard!' and 'Nobody expects the yellow team!' made it worth it.

MattyboyJ

Sep 11, 2008
Ed Winchester, classic.

yet another brilliant episode.

"it's just a piece of cardboard" legendary

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
To be honest, at first I found myself thinking "Oh, another TF2 spy parody? Semi-lame." then you went and completely redeemed yourself with that ending. =D

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
CanadianWolverine post=6.73396.794637 said:
To be honest, at first I found myself thinking "Oh, another TF2 spy parody? Semi-lame." then you went and completely redeemed yourself with that ending. =D
I'm in this guys boat. The whole damn thing was so predictable, boring, drawn out, and unfunny....then mr. sniper in a sombrero came along. With a gun that actually looks real too.

Oh, I loved your sentry btw. Don't make me wait so long again though de-rez!

Archetype

Oct 1, 2008
Hahaha! That was good! I think that had more of the original De-Rez humour which I am glad to say.