de-rez: Team Fortress 2

DeadMG

Oct 1, 2007
Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.

Ubuntus

Jul 10, 2008
Nice plot twist! That made me laugh. Glad i started watching de-rez too. That is some funny right there.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
DeadMG post=6.73396.794834 said:
Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.
It had two people in it.

chris played Spy and the yellow sniper i believe;

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Ending was great, as others have said.

In fact, I think that my thoughts are exactly those of the others who posted in this thread.

aarmenaa

Oct 4, 2007
Fun fact: In TFC (the HL1 version at least), there were actually two hidden teams in addition to red and blue: yellow and green. They were only playable on some custom maps as far as I know. I particularly remember a snipers only map that had 4 battlements arranged in a square. It was absurdly hard to watch all the possible angles of attack.

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Didn't like this much as the others, but still very well done. I did like the statement about the cardboard.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Sorry to say it, guys, but you haven't captured me since those first few videos.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Brilliant. Nice as always and a pleasant change from the other dark humour that De-Rez has produced lately. Though more work could been done on the voice acting.

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
HAHA i was rofling at the whole thing throughout lol. Good to see that you guys continue to make funny vids. Love that " I cant believe you fell for that retard, its just a piece of cardboard " line. One flaw though engineers are suppose to be smart remember they're not dumb =P

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Heh, I gotta say the engi guy had the face down well, and the 'Hi, I'm Ed Winchester' is a line I've not heard in about 10 years, so gets retro lols from me!

He's from the Fast Show, and as the title suggests, the fast sketches are the best stuff, often just 2-5 seconds of something stupid and irrelevant.

Ed Winchester was an American news reporter who'd just show up and utter that immortal line, then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66MarlzxfW8&feature=related

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
nekolux post=6.73396.796576 said:
HAHA i was rofling at the whole thing throughout lol. Good to see that you guys continue to make funny vids. Love that " I cant believe you fell for that retard, its just a piece of cardboard " line. One flaw though engineers are suppose to be smart remember they're not dumb =P
He couldn't see very well through his goggles.

Jackpot

Mar 21, 2008
redeeming bits : pyro speech, especially "briefcases are a bad fire hazard", yellow team sniper.

bad: everything else.