de-rez: The Final Days of the Man Responsible for SecuROM

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
The Final Days of the Man Responsible for SecuROM

Gamers of the world unite to give EA, and the inventor of SecuROM what they deserve.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Okay, uh, I have an idea. We, uh, we draw straws, and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.

Great video man.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Brilliant.

An excellent parody/homage to The Lost Tape: Andy's Terrifying Last Days Revealed [http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GGch4XEpJck] in Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead.

Probably my favourite De-Rez yet.

jewru

Jun 1, 2008
but they got those dice up my ass LOL. that was hilarious. de-rez is one of my favorite.

i understand why EA guys would need thousands of round of ammunition

The Reverend

Jan 28, 2008
"I've got like, 10000 rounds of ammunition, you need that kind of stuff when you work for EA"
Seconded Lolage at that, nice.
And you could probably see this happening to the guy who came up with the DRM for Spore.
"Your saving throw is fail, sir"
*Squelch*

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
You always think of great endings. I loved how he says "I'm killing gamers so like...I'm not actually killing anyone!"

backster

Jul 15, 2008
I loved it but as a gamer I wouldn't waste dice up his bum when I can find year old Chicken soup in a air tight tupperware bowl and a turkey baster, good dice are fairly hard to find and they only cause pain if they are eight or four siders anyway, year old chicken soup will eat him from the inside out!

Matty-C

Jul 23, 2008
Hands down my favorite video ever. The Dawn of the Dead spoof was brilliant man. Nice one, Chris!