de-rez: WoW: Quest for the World

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
WoW: Quest for the World

Three brave adventurers finish World of Warcraft, then start on their next game: "the world."

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Hey hey! Great episode, monty python referenses cannot fail!

Why are you guys listed as "Paperboy" and not contributer anyway?

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
sammyfreak said:
>.> <.< Nothing to see here...

Great episode guys! Very Funny. Loved the use of the WoW music.

DeadSpace

May 28, 2008
Brilliant, have just start WoW myself and I found this absolutely hilarious, one of the best. Keep up the good work!

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Andraste said:
sammyfreak said:
>.> <.< Nothing to see here...

Great episode guys! Very Funny. Loved the use of the WoW music.
That music has a "Pavlov's Dogs" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning] effect on me, so many hidden feelings.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
sammyfreak said:
Definatelly, I agree with this well formulated, intelligent and explanatory opinion.
Oh the sarcasm. Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. This game really does suck >.<

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
Stammer said:
sammyfreak said:
Definatelly, I agree with this well formulated, intelligent and explanatory opinion.
Oh the sarcasm. Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. This game really does suck >.<
When did your word become law?

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
TomNook said:
When did your word become law?
Edit: If anyone wants to know why I hate WoW, PM me. I don't wanna be put on probation for de-railing a thread.

escapee

Feb 28, 2008
Daryl MuCullagh was amazing reminded me of Jack Nicholasson in "As good as it gets".

I laughed a lot at the complete rip off of the bunny scene from Holy Grail.

Good work.

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
Propaganda. The goverment made this video to show that People act out what they play in video games.....Just kidding. I give you 4 Stars.

Drong

Oct 31, 2007
great ep guys (and Girl)I enjoyed it alot, the music was used really well and it reminded me of far too many hours wasted playing that game.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Man...it's getting to a point where I'll have to play WoW just so I can get 1/3 of gamer humor now.

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
I don't or ever want to play wow but I can guess at the humor because of all the old school games I use to play on the nintendo 8 bit.

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
Archon said:
Brilliant.
The CEO o_O

Anyway this was one of your guys' better vids I really did like it. Kind of made me want to play WoW again...

GokoWildheart

Apr 24, 2008
very enjoyable. I love near the start after the line we've finshed World of Warcraft and then the tear's XD. some people just get so sucked into games :p. Great job and keep them coming ^^

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
lmao, one of the best so far!
I don't even play WoW so I'm guessing I missed out on half the jokes.
"No, I meant the cheese is too strong"

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
I don't know why but I thought the way the girl talked was hillarious.

"It's been three ahirs!!!"

"What we gonna do noi?!"

Scypemonk

Proud TBB Warrior
Sep 26, 2007
This one was painfully bad.

The jokes were o.k., especially the killer-rabbit-thing, but the rest of the jokes were so overused, that the video seemed more like a low-quality fanmovie. You really need to stop overusing jokes, it makes the videos a chore to watch. The acting was rather weak too, but i quess thats because you were WOW-nerds, so that can be forgiven.

You can do a lot better than this, and you've done so already. The "Jack Thompson movie" thing was pure genius. Stick with stuff like that, thats what you're best at.

meffex

Dec 14, 2007
Great video!

I could also recommend the movie "Ben X", although thats no parody.

Samirat

May 22, 2008
ecalmosthuman said:
Worst. de-rez. Yet.
Psh, whatever. I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Jack Thompson one, or Episode #9, but funny nonetheless. And the main guy's acting never ceases to amaze me.

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Did anyone else hear "Townfolk with a giant 'explination mark''? Haha. I loved it.

ihaveyourlemons

Mar 12, 2008
OMG! Their wearing the new tier 8 gear!
*drool*

Excellent job guys. I empathize with the guy who went oom, my heart bleeds. Should have used a mana pot though rofl.

Aliencrash

May 16, 2008
i wasnt as gripped as some of the other de-rez episodes but i gotta say it was only a matter of time before wow popped into the situation and i gotta say they handled it well.

the dog maiming them all was great through reminded me of monty python and the quest for the holy grail.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
roflcopter

"we just finished world of warcraft" ....."NOOOOOOOOOOOO"
XD wish i had a blood elf costume... then i could play The World aswell

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
Hilarious, unfortunately, you cannot "beat" wow.

Don't worry deadspace, it will start getting terrible once you hit level 58. Well, actually sooner because they screwed over everything including the balance of classes and the fun of the game....PvP.

Gregorius

May 28, 2008
A hat that gives +1 Cold Resistance... unnatural.

And the human female Rogue is an idiot. You get Stealth at Level 2... no wonder her party could see her.

komori

Mar 20, 2009
i came here for the march madness. i think i am gonna stay for all these funny videos.