de-rez: WoW: Quest for the World

Drong

Oct 31, 2007
great ep guys (and Girl)I enjoyed it alot, the music was used really well and it reminded me of far too many hours wasted playing that game.

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
I don't or ever want to play wow but I can guess at the humor because of all the old school games I use to play on the nintendo 8 bit.

GokoWildheart

Apr 24, 2008
very enjoyable. I love near the start after the line we've finshed World of Warcraft and then the tear's XD. some people just get so sucked into games :p. Great job and keep them coming ^^

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
lmao, one of the best so far!
I don't even play WoW so I'm guessing I missed out on half the jokes.
"No, I meant the cheese is too strong"

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
I don't know why but I thought the way the girl talked was hillarious.

"It's been three ahirs!!!"

"What we gonna do noi?!"

Scypemonk

Proud TBB Warrior
Sep 26, 2007
This one was painfully bad.

The jokes were o.k., especially the killer-rabbit-thing, but the rest of the jokes were so overused, that the video seemed more like a low-quality fanmovie. You really need to stop overusing jokes, it makes the videos a chore to watch. The acting was rather weak too, but i quess thats because you were WOW-nerds, so that can be forgiven.

You can do a lot better than this, and you've done so already. The "Jack Thompson movie" thing was pure genius. Stick with stuff like that, thats what you're best at.

Samirat

May 22, 2008
ecalmosthuman said:
Worst. de-rez. Yet.
Psh, whatever. I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Jack Thompson one, or Episode #9, but funny nonetheless. And the main guy's acting never ceases to amaze me.

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Did anyone else hear "Townfolk with a giant 'explination mark''? Haha. I loved it.