de-rez: Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
K87jury said:
It was pretty good, and I hate to be a super nerd but I have to. You used on of Yahtzee's quotes out of context. Though you are right that he didn't like Super Smash Bros, the sand paper condom was from his Zack & Wiki review. Sorry.
You relies what you just walked into right?

I can see you guys going back to game every other Tuesday to ask for another assassins creed

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
and why always assasins creed? it was a good game
For about an hour, sure. And an hour's being generous.

Anyway, they shattered the disk, burned the booklet, and tied the case to a rocket, all in the name of comedy. I think they've gotten more use out of that copy of AS than anyone else on the planet.

While the ZP-watching montage at the beginning was necessary, it didn't have to be quite so long. More cuts of cigarette ash and discarded alcohol would've done the trick. Could've wrung a gag out of it, too. Still, it wasn't horrible.

Honestly, with all the Yahtzee worship around here, any jab at his expense, or the general insane fanboyness of his uncontrollable horde of insane fanboys, is going to get a laugh from me. I did like your crazy rant at the end, tho'. "I refuse to watch something on the internet that might not be funny", or something to that effect, right?

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Guys this was awesome but you've gotta get some microphones or something, I had my volume turned way up and I could hardly hear anything, then the video ends and Trogdor is making my house vibrate (but it was awesome).

Sniper_Zegai

Jan 8, 2008
I liked it although I think it would have been funnier if you had played Yahtzee himself and just went around beating the shit out of people who like the games he's ranted on.

My ZP haters I've seen seem to think he's like that.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
While watching the de-rez I realize like me, alot of people were watching simply, because of the fact there was something pertaining to Yahtzee and that made me kind of sad, because getting viewers like that isn't cool.

Btw way I liked the first couple de-rez, but it kinda went down hill for me, so I stopped, this as an exception.

MysteryMaid

May 25, 2008
Seeing Yahtzees name on the vid did make me go running as I am quite a big Yahtzee fan.
But that made me laugh.
Yeah the vid's not perfect but what is these days?
Keep it up guys, good stuff.

Cyclomega

Jul 28, 2008
I like de-rez, well of course it's low-bugdet and sometimes the acting feels amateur (the rhythm was asthmatic in the 3D Realms skit), but I like how they do it, it's a lot of good ideas methinks... And this Yahtzee-fanboy skit is great. Although I find myself quoting Yahtzee occasionally and using similar jokes (which I used already before he was famous, which means I'm akin to the superior race of bearded tossers*), this one felt on the spot for me, when people become apeing their idols, you'd better kick them, plus they poke fun at themselves.

VGT has potential, but they rely too much on early 1980's games and the voice actor for Pac-Man really sounds like he's does not care about dubbing...

I'd find Unforgotten Realms funnier if they would edit the sound, too often did it sound unclear and unarticulate...

*sorry forgot to take my meds...

nickkcin

Jul 14, 2008
haha, i liked it, are there more? yeah, i suppose there are, i'll be off to watch them then

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Is it just me or are you trying to use Yahtzee as a way to make his fans rush over and watch your videos? I say this seeing as you've done it before and I wonder slightly whether you'll do it again.

As for the part, well, what the hell was that really? I'm afraid I have no idea what your names are so I'll just refer to him as Slightly Ginger Smoking Dude. Slightly Ginger Smoking Dude, watching Yahtzee and smoking while occasionally producing some rather forced sounding laughter. Wait, now he's doing something else and I'm now confused. I've officially lost track of what's going on. Oh, he's dressing up as Yahtzee. . . Hat's the wrong colour and there's no green flourecent badge in it, ee-gads I know too much about Mr. Croshaw than is good for me. May I point out that before the hat was put on he/you looked a lot like Frankie Boyle?

Again with the Assassin's Creed "Jokes" though? Two Yahtzee bits and two Assassin's Creed bits? I've only seen a few of these and it's already starting to be a bit stale. I've gotten bored waiting for humour so I'm going to stop watching now.

I'll stop this little rant with a proper comment, from watching a few of your videos including this one I say that your heart is in the right place but your humour is somewhere cold, dark, and covered in spiders.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
this was just a hilraious episode. lol i wonder who played that yahtzee impesonater. that was class. He killed a guy because they were watching de-rez... lol