de-rez: Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
I cant believe i just now got around to watching this. This is great stuff. Im sure the YT-Z fans were up in arms over this. They strike me as a twitchy obssesive lot.

And that hat was sweet, but it fails to live up to my own. Of course, i dont have a show, so you win in the end.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I found that funny, although my main reason for watching his reviews is to not play the games myself XD

KurtDunn

Jan 16, 2008
So was this intended as antagonism for Yahtzee or the jackholes who attempt to emulate him, Succeeding only in just regurgitating his vocabulary instead?

Xazetuf

Sep 14, 2008
sh*t acting sh*iter effects but comedix genius makes it ZPs main contender and a worthy one

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
i have tried to get into de rez, but i just end up switching off the video within 1 min.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I don't think anyone takes Yahtzee that seriously. Like, there not reviews, just funny. Funnier than this was. If you took his word for everything you would be playing CoD4 and nothing.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
I would probably laugh if that rocket with the game attached to it could actually get lift off.. But no.. If they used more than ten minutes to make this then im shocked..
Wasn't really funny..

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
Irony: in trying to satirize Yahtzee's gamer elitism (or his fanbase's attempts at following his hipsteresque hatred of bad games), they destroy Assassin's Creed, which was one of the games Yahtzee didn't crucify.

A little advice though: if you plan on putting yourself in front of the camera, credible acting helps.