Dead Grey Art Day

Dec 14, 2009
That's a really nice picture...

I TOLD YOU GUYS CORY WASN'T A HACK, BUT NONE OF YOU LISTENED!

Money now please.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Looks like Critical Miss crossed with The Last of Us.

I'm totally down with that :D

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Nobody is going to complain about this one, or make crap parodies on it thinking they are insightful, so there's that, I guess.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Nobody is going to complain about this one, or make crap parodies on it thinking they are insightful, so there's that, I guess.
Challenge accepted:
So, somehow MAGICALLY the tartan pattern in her scarf changes scale from around her neck down to the trailing ends. Pfffft. Hack! I could draw a better picture with a raccoon turd in my severed hand in a tumble dryer. [/sarcasm (just in case)]

Anyone else?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Clankenbeard said:
thaluikhain said:
Challenge accepted:
So, somehow MAGICALLY the tartan pattern in her scarf changes scale from around her neck down to the trailing ends. Pfffft. Hack! I could draw a better picture with a raccoon turd in my severed hand in a tumble dryer. [/sarcasm (just in case)]

Anyone else?
Yeah, new someone would do that. OTOH, if anyone wants to pretend to be upset about their privilege being challenged and make a rubbish parody pic, might be worth seeing.

MrFinnishDude

Apr 1, 2011
This is so beautiful that i cant express it with words. I just, just... want to shout about it to everyone on the internet.
This is the moment when you really want to puke rainbows.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
By chance is this drawn with that program that all these artists in my twitter feed seem to be in love with? Can't remember the name. Mayhem, Chaos? Wish I could remember. Just has that sort of style.

Anyway, looks amazing in any case and second getting a wallpaper of it.