Dead or Alive 6 Announced for PC, Xbox One and PS4

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
Paragon Fury said:
Perhaps it's just me, but seeing the upping of the violence in DoA is also kind of...weird? Disturbing? It's odd seeing the level of detail on such hard hits that they've been showing, on both guys and girls. It feels out of place in DoA.
Thank goodness that the breasts are smaller, we wouldn't want anybody's feminist sensibilities to be troubled when they send the ladies' teeth flying like this...

Maturity FTW!

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
StatusNil said:
Paragon Fury said:
Perhaps it's just me, but seeing the upping of the violence in DoA is also kind of...weird? Disturbing? It's odd seeing the level of detail on such hard hits that they've been showing, on both guys and girls. It feels out of place in DoA.
Thank goodness that the breasts are smaller, we wouldn't want anybody's feminist sensibilities to be troubled when they send the ladies' teeth flying like this...

Maturity FTW!
They're probably not going to show that feature against the women of DOA.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Marik2 said:
StatusNil said:
Paragon Fury said:

Maturity FTW!
It works vs. women too;

Apr 24, 2008
Nice to get some more DOA fighting. Pulling off those counters was always satisfying.

Don't know about the re-design really. It certainly doesn't look bad. Plenty of time to get me hyped. Show me more.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
Marik2 said:
StatusNil said:
Paragon Fury said:

Maturity FTW!
It works vs. women too;

Violence against women!

Reeeeeeeeeee