Dead Or Alive Bear Volleyball

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Shameful, shameful, SHAMEFUL! ALL OF YOU! YOU CANNOT have a complete thread about any sort of bears with no mention of THIS:

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
felbot said:
if they make it they better have Ryu Hayabusa in there. he is the best husbando after all.
Oh god, Ryu Hayabusa, yes. He's -so- hawt.

ravenshrike said:
Sooo, would the rest of them be making fun of Mario for being short, fat, and hairy?
First of all, hairy can be sexy. Hairy is virile. Second, just like short girls are cute, I'm sure plenty of people don't mind short men. And lastly, we don't usually get a lot of shots of Mario under the shirt and overalls, he could be fucking stacked and ripped for all we know.

... arentcha curious?

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
ravenshrike said:
He's an italian plumber, probably from Jersey, presumably with mafia connections with all the drugs he does while looking for his girlfriend. He ain't ripped under those overalls.
He runs and jumps for 20 hours each day, throwing dinosaurs, dodging explosions, suplexing dragons, and fighting aliens on a regular basis. You ain't gonna see a fat person doing that. He's probably more built than SF-Ryu.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
I believe that idea is already taken [http://www.plonga.com/sport/Volleyball/Bear-Volleyball].

No belly jiggle for those with ursine urges, though.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
Gigano said:
I believe that idea is already taken [http://www.plonga.com/sport/Volleyball/Bear-Volleyball].

No belly jiggle for those with ursine urges, though.
How quaint.

ravenshrike said:
FillerDmon said:
He runs and jumps for 20 hours each day, throwing dinosaurs, dodging explosions, suplexing dragons, and fighting aliens on a regular basis. You ain't gonna see a fat person doing that. He's probably more built than SF-Ryu.
He regularly trips on multiple forms of shrooms and peyote at the same time. What he thinks he's doing and what he's actually doing are two very different things.
Considering we've seen his past as a baby, when he -couldn't- have been able to express himself on his own, I find the fact that plants and shrooms in his world working more differently than they do in our world to be much more likely than the ideal that all of the games are just Mario's singular hallucination. Otherwise you'd need to explain why the other playable characters also seem to be suffering those same hallucinations, as well as the games in which mushrooms don't act as drugs, such as the rpgs. Or the few games that are in universe more than they appear (SMB2 and 3 specifically). Not to mention the various cross overs, such as Tennis, Golf, and notably the Olympics with Sonic and all his furry friends; as fucked up as they are they aren't all on drugs. Just more likely to be inbred than even Bowser's Koopalings.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Who's to say we can't have both types of bear in this game?

Just imagine a volleyball tournament where burly hairy gay men square off agaisnt equally burly hairy ursines[footnote]Whether they are also equally gay, I'l leave up to your imagination[/footnote] for the right to bear the title 'Bear'.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Chimpzy said:
Who's to say we can't have both types of bear in this game?

Just imagine a volleyball tournament where burly hairy gay men square off agaisnt equally burly hairy ursines[footnote]Whether they are also equally gay, I'l leave up to your imagination[/footnote] for the right to bear the title 'Bear'.
I gotta agree as the mental images are awesomely hilarious. And a secret bonus character should be Bigfoot.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Boo, I've noticed a distinct lack of bears in the OP.

OT: will never happen. Team Ninja would be far too frightened of man parts to consider it. They're like those weird alien dudes from Rick & Morty.