Dead Rising 3 Review - Good Zombie Slaughter

rasputin0009

Feb 12, 2013
Mothhive said:
Midniqht said:
Mothhive said:
It's an exclusive title with a big open world and tons of zombies that demonstrates the power of the next gen console well.
Isn't it 720p at 30fps though? If that's a good demonstration of the power of the Xbox One, I hate to think what a bad one would be.
Please, tell me how you'll be able to notice a difference? Because you probably won't unless you're playing it on a ridiculous size TV and your super-human eyes can detect more than 30fps.
lol What the hell are you talking about? The difference between 30 and 60fps is extremely noticeable, no need to have super-human eyes. I'd suggest it's more likely that your eyes are sub-human, rather than everyone else's being superhuman.

As for 720p and 1080p difference, are you really telling me that you can't notice the difference when 1080p has more than twice the number of pixels? The massive reduction in aliasing alone makes a huge difference.
I have a tough time noticing the difference between 720p/1080p and 30/60 fps on a 32 inch television 15 feet away, but I can definitely tell the difference on a 60 inch television at the same distance or my 18 inch computer monitor at 2 feet away.

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
This game and TitanFall are the only two games I've kept my eye on for Xbox One. Glad to see they didn't screw up such a fun franchise, but it's are hard formula to ruin. Although the visuals have shifted, it doesn't seem all that bad. Really can't expect much from it honestly other than trying to survive wave after waver of zombies while making new and interesting weapons. Dynasty Warriors is a good comparison to his series. The story doesn't matter, it's just you vs an army of undead.

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
The one thing i got out of this is that i noticed how long it was that a blue-collar-job is the hero. Or that the job of building things is central to the story and mechanic.