Debate a girl about anything! I will debate you!

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
Okay then. I believe Feminnism is a redundant name, since it implies fighting only for Women´s equal rights in society, not men´s. Equalists would be better. Don´t you agree?

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
Has anybody really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

...that's what I thought.

minespatch

Jan 13, 2011
Aren't genders the same except for sex organs? Why do we have to make a war about it instead of just accepting that we're both stupid and intelligent and have faults? Do we need to resort to bra burning and sports to show this one uping?

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Who was phone?

Kidding.

What is your stance on this annoying wave of women who treat magazines such as Cosmo as the holy truth, and the only truth, and that somehow this magazine knows every detail of the inner workings of men and how to deal with that?

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
Generic Gamer said:
What's your stance on resurgent nationalism in the Western world in the wake of recent troubles in the Middle East?
Nationalism can be a good thing when used to the betterment of a nation and its people, this is not how we're doing business right now. It's being used (AGAIN) to fear-monger and manipulate people into supporting things that will ultimately hurt them...but will be profitable in one way or another to those doing the mongering. To spice it up, I blame the republicans.

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
What are your feelings about abortion? I think it is murder.(And Im not just saying that)

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
OptimisticPessimist said:
Female comics suck. En garde!
I second this.

I could throw in some relationship bullshit, but I think you got plenty on your plate as it is.

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
I want to debate with you about something: why on Earth would you specify that you're a girl? Maybe if somebody asked you to debate something around sexuality or birth control, but if I want to hear your opinion on something like how effective Quick Time Events are in gaming then it makes absolutely NO difference.

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
OptimisticPessimist said:
Female comics suck. En garde!
Female comics are actually highly trained crypto-communicologists, they have been trained to use a form of speech that communicates high concepts of comedy, culture and commentary on life in a manner that only those who have been trained in decoding these messages would find amusing while also forming a disarming stereotype that keeps the male hegemony from digging deeper and cracking the code.

tl;dr...when you watch it with your male gonadotropins, you see a floundering, helpless female failing in a man's niche (oh god that sentence is rife with weird metaphors) but I see some funny shit.

Except Kathy Griffin...no one thinks she's funny.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
ajemas said:
I want to debate with you about something: why on Earth would you specify that you're a girl? Maybe if somebody asked you to debate something around sexuality or birth control, but if I want to hear your opinion on something like how effective Quick Time Events are in gaming then it makes absolutely NO difference.
I was wondering this also. I would like to debate the fact that the OP is probably a 42 year old male.

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
ajemas said:
It seems that I have already tricked you into asking a question, possibly a debate, that you may have not been interested in before.

Salad 1, Ajemas 0...your move Gordon.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
ajemas said:
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you on that, I roll my eyes when I see something like this.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Hmm...

Do you find this man attractive or no?

Be aware that the wrong answer can carry unforeseen consequences...

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
Salad Is Murder said:
ajemas said:
It seems that I have already tricked you into asking a question, possibly a debate, that you may have not been interested in before.

Salad 1, Ajemas 0...your move Gordon.
That was the equivalent of somebody getting into a fistfight only to consume some broken glass. When their opponent tries to help them from dying from internal bleeding, they declare victory because their enemy conceded.
I never stated that I was against debating you. You didn't trick me about anything, except for the fact that you might actually be an extremely lonely man in reality.
Also, debating 101, actually try to refute and address your opponent's point rather than your opponent himself.