Debate a girl about anything! I will debate you!

Azrael the Cat

Dec 13, 2008
You don't want to know what I initially read the topic title as. Funny how errant syllables like an out of place 'mass' just slips in ala Freud.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Quaxar said:
PunkRex said:
Quaxar said:
PunkRex said:
Salad Is Murder said:
PunkRex said:
Quaxar said:
PunkRex said:
AlsO, do you like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic because I just watched the first 21 episodes and found it delightful!?
Shhh, she's female and as such can't possibly be a bronie.

Also... ducks - the pure evil or just misunderstood?
...is this...is this real? Is this a real thing that I can watch? WHERE IS IT, I NEED TO SEE IT!
YouTube it baby and prepare to feel the magic of... Friendship.

I see we are turning this into a bronie thread?
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LordRyu/bronies/tumblr_lfvsdseyaw1qfowf1.gif

Captcha: fuzzy equesta ... coincidence?

OK give me a minute, im Derpy level confused, Wikipedia hasnt told weather or not I should turn off the fan yet...
Of course it hasn't. That's what you've got a manual for!

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/102/344/original/1298787074140.png?1298787241
You think we should stop now before we get wrath? Or fry weak connections with the traffic?

Btw I recommend you never listen to <url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uv6XLHJYL8>this unless you are absolutely sure you are a true bronie. I still can't stop playing it.

Dr Snakeman said:
You just know Pinkie Pie is into some weird (and probably pretty painful) stuff.
You've read the grimdark fanfiction "Muffins"?
No? Good, keep it that way. Never mind this post. Just continue.
My connection can handle it Janitor!

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
iLikeHippos said:
I think feminism should go to hell. It demeans me as a male, and I think it is unfair we cannot have a similar movement. (I live in Sweden; the fucking sanctuary of women movement and bs. Just saying.)

However, I am all for equal rights. But that's hardly what feminism today is, ultimately, heading for in my books.

Ready, set... GO!
I agree with this and I'm also from Sweden. Feminism doesn't seem to want equal rights, but rather that females are considered superior to males.

But this thread needs...

toquio3

Nov 7, 2006
So, a sad little woman craves attention so much, she has to make a point of saying she's a girl so she can have lots of replies on some forums.

Like someone already said, show us your tits or gtfo. If you're gonna make your thread only about the fact that you're a girl, then thats the way it is.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Redlin5 said:
In all seriousness I consider it a tie.
I don't.... Picard wins because he is Picard and no-one else could have played Picard except for Picard.

EDIT: Picard

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
disclaimer: feel free to read "he" as "she" or "he/she", it's just shorter and i am lazy.

@ OP: do you believe an artist possesses an identity with which he transcends structure, thus not making him a powerless type, damned to be a marionette that became - and still becomes - ever more powerless during the last ~60 years due to manipulation by (new) technical media?

also, tits or gtfo ^^

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Steambroom said:
Where has OP dissapeared to?
They were sidetracked by ponies around page 3 (10pm GMT yesterday) and went off to watch the episodes; all posts since then have been either unanswered, infighting or ponies.

speaking of which:
You know you want to

tehpiemaker said:
No! I hate debates!
I see no debates, all there are here is ponies as far as the eye can see.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
Megacherv said:
ShadowDude112 said:
Sonic the Hedgehog CD is the best 2D Sonic game ever. Agree or Disagree? Why?
Fuck, I'd disagree to that, Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best ever.
As much as I like Sonic 3 & Knuckles, I feel CD is a better game. From all the various time periods you can travel to, you can destroy the badnik machine in the past to make the past have no badniks and have the future of that zone have no badniks. The Time Stones were cool. Once you go all of them, you didn't need to go to the past. It was automatically a good future. There was no Super Form so it was just like Sonic 1 where you had to rely on pure skill and sometimes luck. Metal Sonic is awesome as a boss in that game since it's not the same "Jump to kill" battle. Also, the Super Peel Out it awesome. As much as I know people love S3&K because it is indeed a great game and it has a lot of levels, Sonic CD has a lot more innovation and a lot more relay value. Especially with the different paths you can take in levels. Reply to this and give me a better argument. Thanks.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
Not really. Soldiers in that time had some sadistic weapons at the time. Not only did they have heavy clubs, but they had jagged pieces of teeth, rock, or obsidian (i think) in them. Either way would be a painful way to die.

And how did you come to the conclusion I hate Europe? I was stating that due to European colonization they destroyed most archeological evidence.
"Europe destroyed everything that was of archeological significance." instead of "Spanish/Portuguese colonists." kind of gave me the feeling of some anger.

Steambroom

Aug 8, 2009
Scorched_Cascade said:
Steambroom said:
They were sidetracked by ponies around page 3 (10pm GMT yesterday) and went off to watch the episodes; all posts since then have been either unanswered, infighting or ponies.

speaking of which:
You know you want to

tehpiemaker said:
No! I hate debates!
Im actually waiting for episode 22 to get uploaded^^

Axelhander

Feb 3, 2011
McCa said:
Carlos Alexandre said:
The Thinker said:
Carlos Alexandre said:
48÷2(9+3)=X

Solve for X.
Carlos Alexandre said:
The Thinker said:
Can I take that math problem?
You can, but keep in mind: it's a trick question. The internet is all ablaze about it right now.

Here's a hint: neither 2 nor 288 is the right answer.

Here's another: the "divide" sign...
... I don't see it. Seems like X should equal 288 becuase 48/2(9+3)=48/2*12=24*12=288. Also, I don't see anything wrong with your division sign.
The divide sign (keep in mind I used ÷ and not /) does not accurately represent what this equation should be.

Is the divide sign indicative of a fraction? If so, the numerator is 48 and the denominator is 24, making the answer 2.

Is the divide sign meant to show this is a fraction multiplied by an expression in brackets, like (48/2)(9+3)? If so, the answer is 288.

The REAL answer is that the ÷ sign is horribly out of date.

But hey, Google the equation and see the online wars going on right now over this. I promise you'll be amused. ;)
It's 288,

See: BODMAS. C#, C+, C++, Python, Google, ruby, Wolfram Alpha, following mathematical orders it leads to 288.
See: Being unable to read.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Steambroom said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Steambroom said:

speaking of which:
You know you want to

tehpiemaker said:
No! I hate debates!
Im actually waiting for episode 22 to get uploaded^^
It already did mate

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Hero in a half shell said:
I will ask the question I always ask in these situations: Why is a dog's nose wet?
Are you asking how the dog makes it wet, or the purpose of it being wet?

dogenzakaminion said:
ShakyFiend said:
This looks like fun, im gonna go ahead and state some of my views, hopefully one of them inspires bile in you:

What people think you are is far more important than who you actually are

There are no truths that can be held to be absolute, only opinions and social norms.

Animal cruelty/non-vegetarianism/basically holding animals to be in a lower position than humans etc. are morally indefensible
There is one absolute truth. I can prove that I exist. Cartesian theory would agree with me here, and while you may have the same truth, it is potentially only true for one of us. That is still one absolute truth no?
I would add that "There are no absolute truths" is an absolute statement, which means it cannot be true, but I might be misinterpreting your statement.

And on your other beliefs: What people think of you is only important when dealing with other people, but I guess people do that a lot, so functionally, your statement is true. However, I believe your animal statement is false. If you ask something whether it's sentient, it should respond with either a "Yes" or something in another language stating it can't understand you.