December 21st, 2012

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
Hah.
Its gonna happen when I turn 21.
I become leagally able to drink on that day.
Could it be a coincidence?
Muwahahhahahaha!!!

sam13lfc

Oct 29, 2008
I'm looking forward to the 22nd December 2012 when I can take the piss out of all the conspiracy theorist weirdoes.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Guys guys guys. There's no need to hide from the truth, the truth is beautiful! The spiritual alignment will come and we shall become hyper advanced thanks to our other-worldly bretheren from above! BELIEVE EVERYTHING.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Dragonblade146 said:
Hah.
Its gonna happen when I turn 21.
I become leagally able to drink on that day.
Could it be a coincidence?
Muwahahhahahaha!!!
So the end of the apocolypse will occur when your first get drunk? (it might even be the result of you getting drunk)

This must mean that you are the...eh...great tipsy destroyer as foretold in the grand prophecy of 'totally wasn't made up on the spot'!

Seriously thoughm as a couple of others have said, some people will panic and be dreading the next morning and some will even commit suicide out of fear but ultimately the sun will rise the next day and we'll all be thinking 'we were absolute jackasses for falling for that'.

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
sam13lfc said:
I'm looking forward to the 22nd December 2012 when I can take the piss out of all the conspiracy theorist weirdoes.
Ditto.

I am sick of all the "end of the world" theories though.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Hopefully nothing will actually happen, but I WISH people would stop saying it that the world will end on that date. Seriously, I'm paranoid enough as it is already, and I DON'T need to worry about this kind of thing!

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
You know what? Im so fucking sick and tired of this bullshit that I want the world to blow up or something. Just so those wankers who have been pushing it down our throat can shut the fuck up about it

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
I like to have these types of events every so often. It lets me see which of the people around me are stupid enough to buy into this crap.

That way I can know to avoid them or at least not trust them with anything important.

LaBambaMan

Jul 13, 2009
The world will end, and then you'll wake up and realize that you were just asleep and that all these conspiracy theories are nothing but bullshit.

huntedannoyed

Apr 23, 2008
The people who are sure that nothing will happen will not be prepared and will become mutants that prey on each other.

Shamus.exe

Sep 16, 2009
Chipperz said:
To be honest, I WANT a zombie apocalypse to happen, or an alien invasion, or SOMETHING like that. It would, in all honestly, break up the monotony of my life.

Of course, I want it to happen, so fuck all will...
Dude don't get my hopes up. If it really was the zombie apocalypse I think I would die of shear excitement and on the small chance I die from becoming a zombie at least I finally get to see what it's like to be a zombie.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Some idiots will freak out, to others, nothing will happen, it's the y2k all over again, only with more evidence.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
The world will end... again.

How many times has it been? Eight? Nine?

Will there ever be an year when the world is not going to end?

Shamus.exe

Sep 16, 2009
pliusmannn said:
gof22 said:
I believe that an inter-dimensional tear in reality will occur and video games will become real.
Doomsday Arcade!!!
That would also be very cool, but as long as they are not trying to kill me because I have kinda killed more than my fair share of video game characters.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Lets see... Being the 21st I'll probably be out trying to buy holiday presents for my friends and family. At some point I'll grab something to eat. I like to eat out at nice restaurants. Most likely a nice steak house or something for a good pre-holiday meal. After that Ill head home and probably watch a BluRay or read some of my d&d manuals or maybe play some video games. Then its off to bed.

Does that help?