Deciding on dinner game

Magnetic2

Mar 18, 2008
So it's that time again, work is done, things are taken care of in the apartment, and I am hungry. I was thinking of making a dinner game in order to decide what to eat, maybe wheel of fortune style or a dart board, anyone else have the same dilemma? I think there should be a website that spits out random dinner ideas... hold on... nope, nothing on Google.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
I say have some type of reverse "pin the tail on the donkey" type of game. Write a bunch of ideas on pieces of paper and stick them to a board with tacks (or tape to a wall if you don't have a board) then mix them up, whatever you pull is what you get.

Magnetic2

Mar 18, 2008
Zeromaxx said:
I say have some type of reverse "pin the tail on the donkey" type of game. Write a bunch of ideas on pieces of paper and stick them to a board with tacks (or tape to a wall if you don't have a board) then mix them up, whatever you pull is what you get.
Hm.. I think there are enough holes in the wall.. but i will keep that one in mind.

Sep 8, 2008
i call mine staring at an open fridge, then when i remember i have a pantry and a phone too i generally decide im going to try and take up an eating disorder to just avoid the whole thing (eat everything or eat nothing, either way theres no choice involved). it never works.