Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I like to think of it as a sentence. Ex: "I sure as hell won't be buying one!"

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
randommaster said:
I think they're messing with us.

I think it stands for lightsaber, because that makes a hell of a lot more sense.
You think that the "i" in DSi stands for Lightsaber?

OK...

Madaxeman101

Jul 8, 2008
Kalezian said:
didnt they release the DS lite just a year or two ago? whats next in the list? DS: EXTREME EDITION! DS: we got some moar gimmicks left! DS: okay you missed the last one, here try this one! DS: Dead Horse Edition! DS: Virtual DS [yes, its a DS system that the whole thing is to have a virtual DS to play games]......also, if any Nintendo reps are reading this......i copyrighted all of those........ i will sell them to you for a fair price of 80 million Canadian dollars....
Stop giving nintendo ideas! They'll find some way around the copyright stuff

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
TheGhostOfSin said:
randommaster said:

I think it stands for lightsaber, because that makes a hell of a lot more sense.

OK...
Actally, that was a mistake. I have found out what it really means: smelting.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
randommaster said:
TheGhostOfSin said:
randommaster said:

OK...
Actally, that was a mistake. I have found out what it really means: smelting.
Wasn't sure where you were going with lightsaber, but smelting I can definitley follow. The smelting capabilities of the DSi are off the charts, man.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
The "i" means: "idiot fat Americans will buy any gadget that we sell them."

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
stinkychops said:
Pfff, everyone knows its jsut fashionable to put i's all over your product. Ever since freiking i-pods came out everyones in lower case and has to have an i in it.
Reminds me of the late 90's when many things had a lower case "e" in them.

Shrubery

Apr 2, 2009
i stands for : i don't know why the hell is should buy this

i'm not getting a new DS because it has a camera .
i'll just stick with my regular DS :)

Nova Tendril

Apr 1, 2009
I think the major difference between the DSi and the other variations of hand held devices Nintendo has released is that the DSi is a step down. Unlike the DSLite it can not play GBA games, which is a major disadvantage. The hand held should improve upon the old one, not remove features from it.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
iamcool50 said:
ChocoFace said:
Kalezian said:
DS: Virtual DS [yes, its a DS system that the whole thing is to have a virtual DS to play games]
brilliant. Or to expand the idea, why not make it a never-ending loop of virtual DSs? like the virtual DS in your DS has a virtual virtual DS and so on.
Yo dawg i heard you like DSs so i put a DS in your DS so you can play while you play
my head almost exploded.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I never understood the whole lowercase i thing i like to think of it as standing for "inedible" from experience of course...